Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 15' Calibogie thread

Quote Originally Posted by grimpy
    Update

Finally finished my list of things to do...

Just ordered the SX series smart tabs... Should be arriving in one to two weeks... Finally the Doel Fin is going to be removed... If anyone wants the Doel Fin for free, let me know before I trash it.

Hey Grimpy, I am looking into putting a hydrofoil on my motor. Would those Doelfins be too big for a 25 hp mariner?

Thanks,
    Shock

thanks guy...

Shock

I already promised them to Radray. However, Doel Fins are universal fit pretty much... Should fit your Mariner... I once again must stress that Smart Tabs are 100 times better than Hydrofoils... If you are going to spend anything, go with the Smart Tabs!

Quote Originally Posted by grimpy
    thanks guy...

Shock

I already promised them to Radray. However, Doel Fins are universal fit pretty much... Should fit your Mariner... I once again must stress that Smart Tabs are 100 times better than Hydrofoils... If you are going to spend anything, go with the Smart Tabs!

No problem....

Would you mind explaining the difference between the two?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234