Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! On Boat Name

Default Re: HELP!!! On Boat Name

Quote Originally Posted by k3vin_kim
    how about the "k3vin_kim"?
    why, oh why, when i saw that you replied here kevin, did i KNOW you were gonna suggest that??/ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coachb44
    Thanks for the ideas, guys. "Luv Dat Gal" would certainly get brownie points with the lady and will defenitely be kept under consideration!

Leave it to Ron..."Jihad"...Geez, THAT'll get me pulled over everytime I pass the Navy pier at Huntington Harbor!!! Speaking of "Nameless", Ron, I saw just the best name yesterday..."Ruth-less"...I'm assuming Ruth is the guy's ex-wife!

"Makin Waves" at top of the list so far :D
    I came very,very close to using (Makin Waves) My 26' Sundancer throws such a big wake, Was thinking of using it for wakeboarding.
    Sometimes the boat handleing/fishing solo gets a bit tough. Dont think I could pull off Solo wakeboarding though :roll:
    Hmmm...... Set auto pilot for the islands, Wakeboard to the fishing grounds :mrgreen:

WAKE-UP!

[quote=ghetto dad]
    Quote Originally Posted by "k3vin_kim":80a1d
    how about the "k3vin_kim"?
    why, oh why, when i saw that you replied here kevin, did i KNOW you were gonna suggest that??/ LMFAO!!!!!!!!![/quote:80a1d]

what? it's got a catchy ring to it...

''Floatation Device''

"Slippery-When-Wet" has a nice ring to it, but 26 foot is just perfect size to slap "Redneck Cruse Line" on the side of

I herd it was bad luck to rename a boat ? Try this lol http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm

Do a play on the wifes name or my favorite is "Mocean on the Ocean"

Be careful, and do it right..... :thumb:

Ceremony for Renaming Your Boat
    By Capt. Pat

Everyone knows that renaming your boat will bring nothing but bad luck and make your boating experience something that you will want to forget. But what happens when, after months of searching, you find your dreamboat with a name that you just cannot live with. For example, my first love was a 28-foot Alden with the most beautiful lines I’d ever seen. She was named Perfidious. How could anything this graceful be named betrayer of trust? Well, I never bought her, but I often thought that if I had, I would have renamed her Magic, after my wife.

Renaming a boat is, of course, not something to be done lightly. Since the beginning of time, sailors have sworn that there are unlucky ships and the unluckiest ships of all are those who have defied the gods and changed their names. So, is there a way to change a name and not incur the wrath of those deities that rule the elements? Yes, Virginia, there is.
    According to legend, each and every vessel is recorded by name in the Ledger of the Deep and is known personally to Poseidon, or Neptune, the god of the sea. It is logical therefore, if we wish to change the name of our boat, the first thing we must do is to purge its name from the Ledger of the Deep and from Poseidon’s memory.

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm

That sounds serious! You better make sure you do it right... don't want to have bad luck! :secret:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast