Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5/3 Redondo Special

I have been on that boat in the past rather surprised with all the fish chummers

Its all in what you eat and drink

I think all the blue paint on the boat was getting people sick!! :rofl: :rofl:

Actually I shouldn't laugh...I probably would have gotten sick too... :bawl:

Awesome report!!LMAO!!! :shock:

Man I def would have been in one of those pics of the "unfortunates."
    That's the reason why I haven't been out on a trip yet...I might end up on FNN heaving my breakfast!! :oops:

Quote Originally Posted by pescado abajo
    Man I def would have been in one of those pics of the "unfortunates."
    That's the reason why I haven't been out on a trip yet...I might end up on FNN heaving my breakfast!! :oops:
    Don't give up hope yet... I used to put on a full scopolomine patch when I first started fishing from a boat (includes my kayak) and I still got sick. Time on the water to "get my sea legs" seems to have helped because I now use just a quarter patch when I go out. I feel a big part is not building up so much anxiety before the trip--the scales are already tipped when your body and mind aren't calm. So instead of thinking about, "what if I get sick?" I'm now concentrating on tackle, target species, etc. :2cents:

I think i just found my avatar. those pictures are priceless! I can totally relate as i have been there many times. Great report man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12