Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SPITFIRE SUNDAY 12 23 07

Default Re: SPITFIRE SUNDAY 12 23 07

Joe retouched photo couldnt see peoples faces

any photo that need retouching give it to and ill do it . Im a graphic designer/visual effects/video guy its my Major

Thanks Joe and everyone for the replies and pics!! Hey Joe, if you are serious about your NBU fishing group, maybe you should "weed out" the ones who sport the logo, but NEVER come fishing. But of course, you wont.....you it seems like it usually only you and kevin that fish....anyways, it was great seeing everyone, may 2008 bring us many more fun trips and stories!!! Thanks for everything guys!!! Laterz......

GD

Joe, Steve, and Mike trying to look cool. Notice the calm sea conditions.

Front to back, Erick, Hak, and B20monster.

Look at all that elbow room along the rail. There goes the Betty-O in the background.

Once again the "King of all Sandbass" ghetto dad, has schooled us all. Congrats to you GD!!!
    I had more than three fish by the way. I gave all of mine away this time out. The freezer is full!!!
    I did however eat a pound of boiled shrimp for dinner last night. Sheepies next time.
    Joe, I didn't get sick from eating the shrimp I had on the boat all day. The waterbottle was still frozen.

Congrats to Larissa on her Blingalicious cents sign for winning the BBFNN/NBU side pot. Cool!!!

Congratulations to Tom for winning his 17th Jackpot in 2007. It was great sharing the rail with you again.

It was really funny watching ghetto dad give YMIN72 that nasty backlash. *Note: Don't tick ghetto dad off.
    He had to handline in is fish. It was a legal Checker I believe? Can anyone confirm this?

I had a great time fishing with you Joe, Steve, Mike, Bob, Jimmy, Juan, Dara, and Erick. It was lots of fun as always.
    Nice meeting the n00bIeS Larissa, Dean, Hakeveli, and Jason. Hope you all make it out again with us real soon.

I have only great things to say about the Spitfire Crew. A class act all the way around. Hey Guys, :thumb: :appl: :notworthy: Thanks for everything and Merry Christmas to all.

One_Leg

awsome report as usual steve and looks like a grrrrrreat trip u all had..wish i coulda been there with u guys.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE HOMIES

[IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Sweet report, looked like a great December day to be on the water. Nice sandies.

Hi one_leg,

Didn't catch anything yet from you guys on what the bait was Sunday! Only leadheads were mentioned so I'll bet, with the awesome BIG-Sandbass bite you guys experienced, that you had both live and fresh-dead SQUID for bait! Not plastic !! If so ...... I have nothing else to say publiclly ...... but you've fished with me so .... you know what I'm thinking !! :D :D :lol: :roll:

Whatever ..... great job on the fishys!!

Again, Happy holidays !!

JapanRon

we had live squid japanron

great writeups guys...what more can i say?had a blast with you all...yea and thanks for making me look so homo now :roll: i hope anyone that i know doesnt read this ****..oh yea steve..remember YOU ARE THE BEST HUN! :gayfight:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet report and pix
    man, im jealous!!!!
    y'all rock and i hope to hook up with ya a few times in 2008
    happy holidays
    G$

Quote Originally Posted by JapanRon
    Didn't catch anything yet from you guys on what the bait was Sunday! Only leadheads were mentioned so I'll bet, with the awesome BIG-Sandbass bite you guys experienced, that you had both live and fresh-dead SQUID for bait! Not plastic !! If so ...... I have nothing else to say publiclly ...... but you've fished with me so .... you know what I'm thinking !! :D :D :lol: :roll:
    That it is too easy to catch big bass on real squid?....lol....j/k

I was gonna switch to a leadhead with a green flake Big Blam, but I chickened out at the last second. :bang:

I got to learn how to do it the hard way so that I can catch fish when there is no squid. :udaman:

Quote Originally Posted by osiito
    ..wish i coulda been there with u guys.
    Weren't you on the boat, Os? j/k Missed having you there! Come fish with us Dude!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet report and pix
    man, im jealous!!!!
    y'all rock and i hope to hook up with ya a few times in 2008
    happy holidays
    G$
    Yeah G, we missed you too!

One_Leg

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast