Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Cin Chin at the wall ! ! !

Hi Nessie Hunter,

Way to go on getting Mr. Lee out on the water and fishing. Hope he's here for the first part of the Sand Bass migration.

Don't take him out too many times .... he may not want to go home and there ya go ....... if he's on a tourist visa ...... there's another illegal alien!! :lol: :wink:

JapanRon

Awesome report you guys...Looks like a great time all around. Glad to see Mr. Lee finally made it down to do some fishing. I wonder if he will be chasing Tuna in early June before going home. : :lol: That would be sweet!

Wow, halfway around the world for fishing--that's the life! Nice of you guys to give him the royal treatment. So I see a couple duty free bags... What'd he bring ya? :)

What a great report!! :thumb:

His buddies back in China fishing on that harbor wall with the long poles are going to FREAK when they see him with those piggy calicos and sandies!!

Nice job!

It was freakin awesome... :D

Mr Lee brought gifts for every one. He insisted that we accept them as it is his tradition and said we would dishonor him if we didnt accept them...

Thats OK I got him back, :lol: I greeted him with a Calif NonResident annual fishing license.. :lol: :lol:

I received a Bottle of wine, some great Chinese candy, One of the traditional Chinese Good Fortune for Life charms. A set of 10 Chinese Opera masks (Awesome). Several Hand shakes a Hug and a lot of good cheer.. To much to express..

Looking forward to many more adventures while he is here..

Have a trip planned to the Sierra's also.

LOOK OUT SMITTY, HERE WE COME (Parchers Resort)... :lol: :lol:

That funny that you brought up the story of Mr. Lee. I remember the first the posting came online and have been wondering what happen to his US trip too since the last update.

You guys are the bomb and are great ambassadors to the FNN.

thanks for the update........&#46 ;..hey Frank, if I have my uncle from Compton call you, you think you can hook him up too? :D :D

Soul

Past FNN Compton members 8)

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer
    That funny that you brought up the story of Mr. Lee. I remember the first the posting came online and have been wondering what happen to his US trip too since the last update.

thanks for the update........&#46 ;..hey Frank, if I have my uncle from Compton call you, you think you can hook him up too? :D :D

Soul
    HAHAHA do yo u have an aunt? Frank is single ya know...

Quote Originally Posted by ahhvtec
    That

Soul
    HAHAHA do you have an aunt? Frank is single ya know...
    :rofl: :rofl:

Send Pics of the Aunt.. :lol: :lol:

I heard a rumor that Mr Lee may be at HOOTERS in Anaheim tonight by 6 PM or so... :beer:

Would be AWESOME to have a few members stop in and tip one with him. :thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by ahhvtec
    That

:rofl: :rofl:

Send Pics of the Aunt.. :lol: :lol:

I heard a rumor that Mr Lee may be at HOOTERS in Anaheim tonight by 6 PM or so... :beer:

Would be AWESOME to have a few members stop in and tip one with him. :thumb:

Afterwards wife and I are taking him to a strip club. This should be good...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast