Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Cin Chin at the wall ! ! !

Default Lee Cin Chin at the wall ! ! !

Lee Chin Chin, 2 Chins, Long rod, Mr Lee...

Many of you remember Mr Lee from some time ago when he posted some great fishing reports here from Taiwan..

Last year he developed a dry eye problem from to many years of looking at computer screens and had to drop off the boards..

I stayed in contact with him via Email, as did a few others.......

Well his trip to Calif last year didnt happen either.. :cry: :cry:

But I am happy to say he made it this year... He arrived Monday and will be in O/C till June 11th..... :banana: :banana:

I called a couple of friends and they called a couple of friends who in turn called a couple of friends, and so on and so on... :lol: :lol:

Ended up with 5 boats and about 16 people launching out of Davies in Long Beach, with Mr Lee as the honored guest....

Hit the wall and had our share of fish, got blown off by the wind and darkness made casting a problem, hit one of the Islands and continued the carnage.... Needless to say it was a very heart felt and good evening...

Here are a few pics that tell the story much better........&#46 ;..... You will see a lot of familiar faces........ALL smiling and having more fun then should be legal....

He was sorry that he didnt have his FNN shirt on.........&#4 6;. (he said it was lost in the mail, and he was to embarrassed to complain).?

I had my 57 T-shirt on, to make Mr Lee feel at home, just didnt get any pics of me in it...

That is really cool and looks like a lot of enjoyment for all.

Way to go you guys......Cool Deal

wtg guys
    good things goin around...

Nick

Nessie, WOW what a great trip glad to see your friend finally made it here and got to have a great night on th water with his buddies!!!

I was just thinking of him the other day for some reason. Very cool that you can make fishing buddies half a world away and hook-up to go fishing.

truly some good times, lots of laughs and for me frustration on snags, lost rigs. but all in all, as late we showed up, bass were thick, four boats in an area and hook ups left and right. Thanks Mr. Lee for the lucky charm.

WTG fellas. Nice to see Mr. Lee get some fishes on this side of the world.

Man what a blast it was to finally meet Mr. Chin who flew half way around the world to get here. When customs asked him his purpose for visiting the US he simply looked at him and said, "I am going fishing". How funny is that! Caught his first Ca fish that night and had a great time, even let him drive the boat! We probably had a 40 to 50 fish night between Nessie, LCC, Hotchkiss and I. Winds were definately strong which made it difficult to drift slow enough to fish efficiently but we managed.

Met up with Rickycle and Chris in their new center console who was nice enogh to take on a passenger Big Ed. Then Xman showed up and off we went. By sundown, Fishtaco showed up as well as Gnfshn in their boats. lArmada was the word that night.

Below are some pics, I ran out of batteries but it looks like Frank had some nice shots. I also got drilled by a 3' sting ray that towed me around for about 15 minutes on 8 pound test. Finally broke her off so the rest of the gang can get back to fishing.

All bass released except for a handful of sandies for Mr. LCC to try out at home.

Duc

Does this boat look familiar guys?

Xamn shows up...

Mr. Chin's first US fish.

Let me also add that Mr. had never used artificial baits before and nailed about a dozen fish oh his own on an 8 pound rig that I brought for him. He was having so much fun that he started singing everytime he was on a bendo. Super glad to see the smile on this humble man's face. Good times...

Duc

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast