Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: boat shops

Default boat shops

where can I find a good, cheap, reliable boat service in the San Fernando Valley? the shop I used to go to, the Anchor, takes forever to get jobs done with ridiculous prices, and they are major a-holes. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: boat shops

Ya didn't mention what type of engine you have but,,,

Give Marty at the Safety Shop in Burbank a call. He's been there forever and does the job right the first time.

Cheap? Nope. REASONABLE? Hell yea. And ya know what? He's taken care of my gassers and diesels, cars, trucks, boats, for years, when I didn't want to do the work or could not do the work myself. When he tells you how long it will take you can pretty much set your watch to it.

Give him a call and tell him what your problem is. If he can't help you, pm me for another very reliable and dependable shop near Bob Hope Airport.

818-848-3949

Cap'n Ron

thanks for the help. I just have a little 9.9 outboard but im trying to get a 25 horse with steering and a steering console installed

Well if you had stated that in your original post I would have told you to take it over to Burbank Marine on San Fernando.

Give him call knucklehead,

Cap'n Ron

thanks for the tips. I think im gunna go to a shop in canyon country where they have reasonable prices on outboards. im kind of on a budget

I have a nice merc 25hp 2 stroke I can let go. Runs like new. Let me know if yer interested.

Cap'n Ron