Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Boats for sale

Default Boats for sale

I saw a link somewhere on here about if you wanted to sell your boat.. ad costs 20 bucks, you send pix to some email.. ok.. but where do you go to see the boats for sale with the pix... I see some here, but thought I would find another place where you can see just boats for sale ... what am i missing.
    Edit... Nevermind. I found it... geez, I hate gettin old... :roll: Thanks for the replies....

Default Re: Boats for sale

BoatTrader.com

I can't find the link I saw the other day now... I'm kinda lookin around mostly. I have seen a couple of other sites as in Boat Trader and Craiglist etc. The link I saw made it seem as though there was a section here on FNN with pix..It was late, so I probably misread it...
    I have a 14ft side console Crestliner and was kinda mulling the idea around of selling it and getting a little bigger. Not by much.My Crestliner is a good little boat. My only complaint is that I don't have enough room. I guess no matter what boat you have, you're always lookin for a little more...

Quote Originally Posted by fishntoss
    I can't find the link I saw the other day now... I'm kinda lookin around mostly. I have seen a couple of other sites as in Boat Trader and Craiglist etc. The link I saw made it seem as though there was a section here on FNN with pix..It was late, so I probably misread it...
    I have a 14ft side console Crestliner and was kinda mulling the idea around of selling it and getting a little bigger. Not by much.My Crestliner is a good little boat. My only complaint is that I don't have enough room. I guess no matter what boat you have, you're always lookin for a little more...
    how much for the boat?? just curious.

johnsfishing

Funny thing happened... After posting this, I found a guy or he found me. got to talking,, met and actually traded boats. Because of health issues and this dang weather we been having, I haven't really taken it out yet,,But, it's all ready to go. Now if it just wouldn't rain or the wind blow ninety miles an hour, I could take it out....but thanx for asking

Hey Johns,
    This is how the deal went down
    We traded straight across.. I'll see ya out at the lake soon :)
    My Bayliner went to Fishntoss
    Fishntoss's Crestliner goes to YamaFish

The deal just happend to work out good as Fishntoss was looking for a bigger recreational boat. And I was looking for a late model small fishing boat.
    Tom get better bro.. Get that boat out there :) See ya at the Striper Bowl at Castaic

cool!!! :banana:

johnsfishing

hahaha.. okay.. thats another way of putting it... :lol:

Hey yamafish...Thanx and yea I hope to make it out there on the 2nd. I've got some making up to do since I missed New Years. Wife had the stomach flu, so I got to take care of her. No big deal tho. that dang wind was a blowing like crazy out here. :banned: