Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Need help ASAP! Leaving tomarrow.

Default Need help ASAP! Leaving tomarrow.

Can you camp at intake 2, if so, how much? Is there any free camping near by?

Yup, there is an excellent campground at Intake II. There is no free camping in the area. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty
    Yup, there is an excellent campground at Intake II. There is no free camping in the area. Have fun!
    About how much is it? I wont be showing up untill about 9 or 10 at night (leaving after work), is it easy to find, and how will I pay that late? sorry, for all the questions, I have never been there but I heard the tubing was decent so I thought I would try it out friday.

Default Intske 2

Just a little passed intake to is Bishop Creek campground on the right side of the main road. It s a public campground and I believe the fees are $14 a night. At the campground entrance there is a big fat pole and you get an envelope fill in the info on the and drop your $ in.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DanKBecker

About how much is it? I wont be showing up untill about 9 or 10 at night (leaving after work), is it easy to find, and how will I pay that late? sorry, for all the questions, I have never been there but I heard the tubing was decent so I thought I would try it out friday.
    Most of the forest service campgrounds are between $11 and $16 per night...not bad considering. Tubing is great at Intake II.....peak season there are a lot of great tubing places in the canyon but right now, Intake II is probably your best shot. good luck!