Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: frozen chum

Default frozen chum

Looking for a little help in finding the frozen chum blocks 5-7 lbs. Was watching Dan Hernadez use the chumpro so I decided to buy one but , I am yet to find the chum blocks . So if anyone knows where to buy in the L.A. OR orange county area it sure would be helpfull ....Thanks ...Bob

To the extent that this may help...

Have you ever considered trying Unigoop? It's a nasty staining block of urchin, but it does work wonders. Try calling them to see if they have anybody retailing it in OC yet...

thanks never heard of it

Try Fishin Fools in Granada Hills they have a couple of types, Also Bob Sands has Gulp Chum.

Capt'n

What about making your own chum?

Uni Goop is the ONE...

Tommy also makes Uni Butter.. He is a fisherman and knows Fish.. He has been in the business for many many years....

any shops that carry newfishal chum has frozen refils that are made for the chum pro if you cant find them email me chad booyaa4u@verizon.net ill get you in contact