Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyoone-I'm new here

Default Re: Hi Everyoone-I'm new here

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by FishingMom
    I can hardly stand the waiting-to see the look on that kid's face when I tell him to get off his lazy butt and wake up to go get a rake outta the garage...
    I can hardly wait for the first report after he gets that boat. Good job MOM! :banana:

I can't believe I missed this thread.

Good luck, and have fun!!!

One_Leg

Glad to have you on the board. I hope that you gain valuable information here to help you catch and be more knowledgeable in the art of fishing.

Mike

:) Welcome aboard!!!
    Striper Bill

Welcome to the board :lol:. If you still need or want a battery that you can use for your trolling motor I have one you can have for free. It came out of my boat that I sold last June. I know it is still in good and if nothing else you could use it for a spare. Call (760) 792-0330 and I live in Hesperia close to Bear Valley Road & I Ave. Its here if you want it.

Watch the wind at Lake Silverwood! I have caught lots of fish there and had fun times. I have been skunked though, still better than work.

Good luck to you and your son,

abne / Bill Nelson

Hi Everyone,

Well so much for taking my son out in the new boat-6 days before he got here-I fell through a glass table and nearly bled to death- and it's taken me a solid month to start feeling better (and able to walk without crutches.) I'd post pix of my leg, but...they're yucky (unless you like that sort of thing) Maybe I should post one-it'll make ya think twice about having glass furniture in your house...never again in my house, ever.

O M G He is in LOVE with the boat!!!! :banana: I guess Momma did OK after all!

He knows how bad I wanted to take him fishing-but he was really cool about it, he understood I was in no shape to do anything like that-so...March (Spring Break) it is!

I can't wait, neither can he. Broke my heart not being able to take him out in that boat after all the planning I did-
    I did wake him up at 4 AM and told him to get his butt into the garage, I needed firewood-you shoulda seen the look on his face, he was so sleepy he walked past it at first! Then...I got that..."hey....wait a minute!!" look...truly priceless. :mrgreen:

Hey I'd love that battery, that's so thoughtful of you!!! Thank you! I'll give you a holler tomorrow, I'm out near Lucerne-but I'm out your way at least once a week. No Silverwood for me, not until I get used to this boat, AND it isn't windy.

Hey FishingMom a belated welcome, but more importantly my sincere condolences for your unfortunate accident. OMG how terrible that must have been...I wish you the best in your recovery and future health.

Hope you are out fishing real soon,

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog
    Hey FishingMom a belated welcome, but more importantly my sincere condolences for your unfortunate accident. OMG how terrible that must have been...I wish you the best in your recovery and future health.

Hope you are out fishing real soon,

TD

I gotta agree with TD. I'll keep ya in my prayers and for a speedy recovery!

:) Hello FishingMom.
    Fishing Mama here a belated welcome, and sorry about your unfortunate accident hope your feeling better. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Fishing Mama

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast