Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buggin...

Default Re: Buggin...

Great report and pics. Loved the pic next to the steak.. My wife would kill for a tail that big... Props

Those bugs look really great. I'm still trying to learn how to go buggin. Can you tell me how deep I should be hooping? What should I be looking for? Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated. Hope to see you out there one day.tia

Geez!
    Those are Huge!
    Good eatting right there!

Damn that huge lobster looks so damn good. Makes me hungry just looking at it. I am going to try to bake the large one that I got. What do you use to cut them in half? Electric knife of just a sharp knife down the back? 350 degree oven for how long?

thanks,

Edwin

nice bugs Duc.........&# 46;...ever wanna show an ol lady a good time, ask me along......... lol.......looks like fun

i used a knife down the back of my big bug about a hour ago :) its getting BBQ'ed this evening ...

Quote Originally Posted by kanco
    Damn that huge lobster looks so damn good. Makes me hungry just looking at it. I am going to try to bake the large one that I got. What do you use to cut them in half? Electric knife of just a sharp knife down the back? 350 degree oven for how long?

thanks,

Edwin
    20 minutes @ 350 bro.

Duc

That looks grubbin....

Dang!!! Every trip seems to have the same theme: WFO on the Lobsters. We really enjoy your reports. Congrats on the epic season you are having this year. :D Way to go once again.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky catch
    Congradulations on a good night of bugging! :banana:

BUT!!!!! :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:
    Those big girls lay Significantly more eggs than the smaller bugs. Many scientist believe they are needed to maintain a health lobster fishery. On the east coast where commercial lobstering is a major industry it is illegal to keep the big girls.

Ummmmm, pardon my observation and legitimate question, but isn't that a Breeder female in your avatar?! :soapbox:

GM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast