PDA

View Full Version : I have to sell my boat - Santa Clarita area - SOLD.

idavis
11-15-2007, 10:37 AM
I have a 16' 1986 Bayliner Capri with an 85HP outboard. We have been using this boat on Castaic for the last two years, and just upgraded to a larger boat. We used this boat to fish and ski. Since my HOA is going to be sticking it to me soon for having this boat constantly hooked to my truck, I need to get rid of it. I have placed ads on Craigslist, and have put it in the Santa Clarita Auto Fair, driving it to COC every weekend.

Here's the deal. I was asking $3000 for it initially, and then decided to drop to $2000. At this point, I am willing to entertain any resonable offer, and the first reasonable one will get it. I am about to donate it to charity, but seeing all the people on here, and some looking for a cheap boat, I thought I would give it a try here first before calling to have it hauled away. I have 5 six gallon gas tanks, a couple of props, some lifejackets, 3 anchors, etc to go with it. It's rated to 5 persons or 750lbs.

As far as electronics, there are none, but can be added. There is a deep cycle marine starting battery for the motor. The speedo doesn't work either, but I figure it's the tube coming from the transom. No trolling motor either, but one can be added, I was looking into it at one point. The boat runs fine, I have had no issues with the motor. It has our yearly launch pass for Castaic for 2007.

I have clean title for the boat, and no info on the trailer. When I bought the boat the guy was going to mail me the info, and nothing has been received. I have to get rid of this though, and would rather see it go to someone who can use it than just give it away.

Give me a call on my cell at 661-312-7578.

Isaac

idavis
11-17-2007, 01:04 AM
I have a couple people that are interested so I would like to also mention that if you are in the Castaic area, I have no problem meeting you at the lake with the boat and dropping it in the water for a while. Right now, I am taking the kids fishing tomorrow morning (Sat.) in the lagoon, and will have the truck full, so I can't bring it tomorrow, but could drive it to the upper lake Sunday.

idavis
12-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Just wanted to thank the admins on Fishing Network. The boat went to someone who will use it, which is what I wanted to see.
Again, thanks.