PDA

View Full Version : HB 4/30

amskater
04-30-2007, 09:10 PM
I went out to the Pier this afternoon with my gf and we were fishing by the rest rooms using Squid and anchivies I got the Skunk and my gf beat the Skunk and caught a topsmelt not much action out there lately I hope it picks up soon

rusty6
05-01-2007, 06:19 AM
evertytime i go to hb pier, the only place i see consistent action is by the tackle shop and by the lifegaurd tower...only two spots on the pier that i fish.

amskater
05-01-2007, 01:16 PM
those are about the same spots I fish also but lately I have not seen much or any action

Mr Bendo
05-01-2007, 05:02 PM
I fish past the bathrooms also!!!! It a little early yet! I've been waiting for the water temps to rise and to be stable!!!! I have good luck at this pier during warmer water months but it almost time. Last year I was fishing already for halibut but the water was warmer!!!! I like to start pier fishing when the water is above 62.

seanyboi
05-03-2007, 09:27 PM
got to the end of the pier on the left side behind rubys and use a half a mackeral. You will most likely catch shovelnose or bat ray i usually get one or the other evrytime i go.

Ruger
05-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Mens restroom, second toilet to the right...wait for high tide and u can usually catch a "lunker"!!!