PDA

View Full Version : fins

srhbro951909
11-13-2007, 06:58 PM
i need fins so i could get out there in my tube

Joe Mystik
11-13-2007, 07:42 PM
lol

Have you checked your local sports & outdoors store yet? Any fins will do. It all depend on how much you want to spend.
How about Hotspot fins; they sell them at Turners. Maybe some [url=http://www.forcefin.com/:c6c11]ForceFins[/url:c6c11]? It's all up to you.

I use hotspots and they are very comfortable with some neoprene socks. I'm not sure how they would compare with other fins since
they are my first pair of fins have ever bought and I'm very satisfied with them.

tacklejunkie
11-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Make sure you get fins that go over your waders/booties if you use those two items. It's cold out there right now!

mlyons310
12-18-2007, 02:56 AM

What size foot? Will you be wearing boots with your fins? I have a pair of force fins I will let go for $50. Size XL. Fit fine with booty up to size 13.

Let me know.

Bronzeback
12-18-2007, 07:28 AM

What size foot? Will you be wearing boots with your fins? I have a pair of force fins I will let go for $50. Size XL. Fit fine with booty up to size 13.

Let me know.
That's a good deal, I'll take them if you don't.

mlyons310
12-18-2007, 03:24 PM

Let me know.
That's a good deal, I'll take them if you don't.
I am willing to let them go to whomever. Let me know if you want them. I have 2 other pair of force fins my girl and I use. I decided to start wearing boots with my fins and the XL would not fit the wading shoe. I used to use bootie with no problems.

Thanks,

Matt

IncredibleHuck
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM

Let me know.

Whoever picks up that deal is getting a heck of a deal!

DaFish
12-20-2007, 12:34 PM
I use some fins from bass pro shops they are about $40.00 and go over the waders.
I keep them tight, Wish they were more comfortable cause my foot seems be not be circulating good

One thing though get fin keepers from outcast. or savers. They are a strap to keep your fins from falling off.
If you are way out in the middle of the lake and lose a fin that could be a problem.

Another is in the colder lakes i got fin socks for walking to keep the bottom of my waders from getting worn out.
but now that it is cold i really think it is necessary to keep my feet warmer.

See Chris Fish
12-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Scored mine at Sport Chalet. They're a snokeling fin that's split down the middle. It really cuts down the the force of the kick needed, but moves alot of water easily. Legs don't get too tired.
Get them oversized to fit over the wader, as mentioned earlier. I wear size 10 shoes and got the XL fin to fit with my wader.
Don't over-tighten the fin to your foot. It should be snug, but not stopping circulation. This will cause you to feel cold faster. Your feet shouldn't hurt. If they do, you may have too small of a fin.

Chris

Nessie Hunter
12-21-2007, 08:37 AM
HOT SPOT FLOAT FINS.......

Ill never use any others...
Went through about 5 pairs till I got them..

Stocking foot waders and good fit (will also fit your bare foot then) I use the Med size for size 10 1/2 shoe size....

They float so have no weight, soft and comfy, powerful & fast..

Just cant be beat..... :thumb: