PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fish Naci or San Antonio lately?

lakersmn
11-13-2007, 09:29 AM
I'm driving up to pick up my boat and was looking to fish either Naci or San Antonio this week(11/14-11/18). Any new reports on either lake? Usually Naci is slow this time of year, but I heard the Stripers are bitting at San Antonio, anyone to confirm?

Thanks! :banana:

studlyfisherman
11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
i would like to knowas well! No one ever posts on these lakes up here! Santa Marg, lopez, naci, san antonio... I want reports :cry:

BakoBassin
11-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Someone I know here at work was at SA a couple of weeks ago. They caught a couple each, LM and SM. Caught them on plastic worms in the middle of a shad boil. They said they saw people with with stripers as well.

plumbertom
11-14-2007, 08:35 AM
I haven'tbeen to either lake in more than a month but Nici was extreamly low and fishing was slow. San Antoino had plenty of water and the stripers were biting. Look for birds bunched up on the surface and feeding on shad. There will be stripers below them. Dont scatter the birds Fish from out side the group and toss shad pattern lures around the edges of them. I like to use a Rat-L-Trap in chrome/blue. But medium diving plugs like Fat Raps work well also.