PDA

View Full Version : SPITFIRE 11 11 07 (NO PICS)

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey, guys. First of all, I apologize about having no pics for you of this trip, at least fish pictures. One_leg took a few pics; maybe he will post them later. My camera is broken, and the person who was going to loan me one for the trip flaked, so I am sorry guys!!

Morning started out early, I receive a call from a person in our group stating that he and another person will not be able to make our trip. Ok, things happen. That’s already 2 less in our original group of 16. The worse part was I was supposed to get a ride from one of the guys in the morning to the landing, due to the fact that one of the members was having a get-together at their house afterwards, and I wanted to have some drinks. Well, there goes that idea. Oh well, so I get in my truck and head to the landing.

Arrive at the landing at appx 4:30 a.m. Pull up, and see Brad’s mustang already there. Brad and Alan get out of the car, and Brad introduces me to his girlfriend Amy and his friend Mike. We chill out in the parking lot for awhile, until the owner of Redondo Sport fishing and his son show up to open up the gates to the pier promptly at 5:00 a.m. to start selling tickets for the Spitfire. By 5:15, most of the rest of our group is there, minus 2 MORE of our group (I found out later one was sick, so no worries, the other member just flaked, will not be invited on any more of our trips…NO FLAKES!). We also pick up our validation tickets, which will drop the fee for parking from about $20, down to $2. MAKE SURE YOU PICK THESE UP GUYS BEFORE OR AFTER YOU PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS!! Get back to our vehicles, and head to the south side of the parking lot to park our vehicles, unload our gear, and wait for the Spitfire to board us. Headcount was appx 30 anglers for that day. We boarded the boat, and put up our gear.

Crew today was Capt. Craig, Morgan and Bobby on deck, and Derek in the galley. It’s nice to get on a sport boat where the crew actually greets you as you’re getting on the boat. That is one of the MANY great things about this boat and it’s crew. Ordered my usual breakfast burrito, waited for Craig to make his morning safety speech, and to also let us know what he had in mind as far as fishing for the day….structure sand bass fishing!! This is by far one of my favorite types of fishing on sport boats. Craig recommended 1 ½ - 2 oz lead heads, tied on to a MINIMUM of 25-30 lb test mono. PLEASE take my advice guys, fish the above recommended line for this type of fishing. Once again, I had some hardheaded guys in our group who insisted that 15-20 lb test was just fine. Throughout the day, it was actually fun watching them lose fish after fish due to line breakage. For some reason, I hear from quite a few people the same thing. Guys, it is not necessarily the SIZE of the fish you are targeting, it is also the ENVIRONMENT of where these fish live. A 1 lb bass can just as easily bust you off as a 5 lb bass can in this type of environment. The structure is VERY brutal, with barnacles, mussels, etc all over it. Your slack line can actually get frayed just by rubbing across structure. Also, a little bit more info, I spoke to Craig about the Spitfire’s plans for winter fishing once the ground fish season ends, and he told me that they will be bass fishing during the period of the ground fish closure. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AN EYE ON THE FISH COUNTS AND CALL THE LANDING PRIOR TO YOUR TRIP. This is subject to change at any time!!

As far as the days fishing, Craig hit quite a few spots. We had a spots that produced, and spots that didn’t. There were a couple spots that I had one or two of my guys ask “why are we still sitting here, nothing is biting?” The answer to that question guys is this. Often, you have to sit and wait on spots before these fish decide to bite. Be patient! I have sat on spots for almost 45 minutes, with no fish on the boat, when suddenly, everyone goes bendo. In a perfect world, you could anchor up on a spot, and the fish cooperate immediately. It’s not a perfect world. So just be patient, listen to the advice of the crew and fellow anglers, and have fun. Also, you guys really need to pay attention to the conditions. Some of these spots can be as large as the boat, down to as small as the bait tank. So with current, boat swings, etc. You need to watch on what part of the boat people are hanging the bottom on, because that’s where YOU want to be fishing. Most of the time, Craig and his crew would tell you where the spot is, and where you need to cast your LH. That is ANOTHER awesome attribute of this boat…communication with passengers. Anyways, we spent a better part of the day hitting many structure spots, in an average depth of 65 feet, and had a decent pick on the sand bass. Good fishing for the people that took advice from crew and myself, not so good for the hardheaded guys…lol….

Well, it was getting late, so Craig decided to go outside for the remainder of our days fishing and try to get us some Lingcod. We had about 50 pieces of live mackerel for bait. We anchored up on the first spot, in about 240 feet of water. There were a few guys bringing up their mackerel TORE UP!! They weren’t letting the lings eat the baits long enough. I dropped my second mac down, hit the bottom, and got bit. I set the hook, game on…..brought up a ling that was literally ¼ inch short (GRRRRRR), and it was released unharmed. We pulled anchor, and tried another spot in the same area, dropped the anchor, and gave it a shot. No biters. Craig decided to finish our day with a quick drift, again with no biters. Time to wind em in, and go home. Morgan weighed up the jackpot, which turned out to be my friend Andre’s fish, a solid 4 ½ lb bass. Great job homie. Moran busted out the fillet board, and the guys that had fish and wanted them cleaned lined up to get them cleaned. I gave away my sand bass to my guys that didn’t have anything, or wanted a couple extra. I believe everyone in our group caught something. Morgan is EXCELLENT on the board, and he proceeded to clean the fish. The rest of us got our gear together, and socialized (our way of “socializing is sh** talking to each other, lol) on the way back to the dock. We tied up at appx 5 pm, crew thanked all of us for coming, and we got off the boat and headed to our vehicles. Another GREAT day on the Spitfire!!

Once again guys, I highly recommend this boat. EXCELLENT and VERY HELPFUL crew with a GREAT attititude. For those of you who think that when the ground fish season closes that there is nothing else to fish for for the time being, and wanna store your gear till spring, you are wrong. The Spitfire will be fishing the structure bass before and during these months. Like I said before though guys, make sure you call the landing and check counts prior to making your resies for info, as things can change. In my experiences so far with this boat and crew, there is no such thing as a bad trip. Crews can make or break a trip, regardless of how the fishing is for that day. This crew’s # 1 priority is to put you on fish, to help you whenever they can, and to make sure you have a good trip. I highly recommend this boat, once again.

My totals:
7 Legal Sand Bass
4 Short Sand Bass
5 Sculpin
1 Short Ling (GRRRRRR)

CRAIG – Once again bro, great trip. Thank you very much, the guys and I had a great time!
MORGAN – Same thing bro, you are a top-notch deck with a great attitude and very helpful, thanks for all your help throughout the day!
BOBBY- You’re a great kid with a great attitude, always there to help when needed. Don’t lose your great attitude and desire to work. You’ll be one of the best….
DEREK – What can I say man. Its great to fish with you, and you’re one of the best cooks I have experienced. You get an 11 on the double cheeseburger scale, with 10 being the best! STOCK MORE CACTUS COOLERS!!!!! Lol

The BBFNN:

Myself- What can I say Steve, I am impressed with you awesome fishing abilities and vast knowledge of fishing. You should have your own fishing show on television.

Alan – Great fishing with you again. I am very glad you FINALLY got your own gear. Awesome set up man.
Jimmy- Great fun fishing with you again metro. Thanks for the laughs with every bass you got butt holed by cuzz you are hardheaded!! Lol…

Matt – Thanks for making this trip bro, it was great having you. Saturday trips will come soon. Also, do yourself a favor and don’t listen to Jimmy’s advice on fishing.

Brad – Thanks for the too-early wake up call man, I appreciate it. Great fishing with you again. I am also proud of you, you FINALLY got a conventional set up!!!

Amy – I hope you had a great time with the boyz, and we weren’t TOO offensive.

Mike - You sleep too much

Victor – Thanks for the parole violation by coming back to Cali to fish with us man!! It was excellent finally fishing with you bro, and you talk way too much man!! Good fisherman!!

Osiito - Another fun trip with you man. Don’t drop any more reel seat screws in the ocean!!!

B20 - Glad you made another trip with us to make up for the last trip. It was great, I had a great time with you. Also, please do not eat other peoples cheeseburgers, poor Victor was hungry!!

Juan – Thanks for making another trip man, it was great!!!

Andre – Thanks my brother, it was good fishing with you again, its been way too long. It was great catching up with you, and remembering our “good old days” fishing together. Great job on the bass!! (you still cant outfish me)

trlrtrsh67
11-12-2007, 01:13 PM
It's about frigin time!! I been sittin here enjoying my day off from work with no report...now I got one to read but NO pictures?!?!?!?!WTF :D HA...j/k! Glad everything went well minus the flaker-outters and now I'm completely jealous. That side job I took care of yesterday only took around 2 hours and I shoulda done it on Sat. but o-well. I might have missed reading it but how was the weather/seas? Congrats to all who attended, unless sombody dies around here I'll be goin out on the next trip! Later.

hakaveli
11-12-2007, 01:58 PM
good job guys wish i could get out but school is keeping me from any NBU Trips

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 02:03 PM

we are gonna start doing saturday trips soon mike...peace

hakaveli
11-12-2007, 02:07 PM

we are gonna start doing saturday trips soon mike...peace

coo if on saturdays ill be able to make most of them

fishmaniac
11-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Uhhhh...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/coldboyblue/misc/needpics.gif

No seriously, nice report!

I just checked RSF's fish count and it seems that 1 ling cod was caught. This would be a legal one and not your shorty, right? If so, did it win the JP?

And with regards to line test, don't the bigger bass get spooked by heavier line? At least, this is what I always thought. 30lb test or more? Thanks for the tip!

b20monster
11-12-2007, 02:35 PM
first off.. i didnt "steal" anyones double cheeseburger. what had happened was derrick saw how hungry i was and noticed i kept looking at the grill.. so he goes.. he ya go and hands me a burger. cool... !!! so i bite into it and notice the hot cheese and thought to myself, " hey, i ordered a hamburger?!?!" i looked at is some more and thought this is some thick meat. so i walk to ghetto dad and ask him, " does this look like a double?" he tells me i got hooked up and just eat it. so i did.. 2 mins later, i hear my number being called to pick up my burger. big whoopsie on my part, so i go and pick it up. couldnt resist a free burger. i ended up giving it to ositto. as im eatting it, i see victor with a bewildered look on his face and said to me, someone took my burger.

as far as the fishing went, it was ok. it was fun seeing how fast you could hook up onto the fish cause once you feel the hit... SWING n REEL!! and hesistating on your part meant you tying on another leadhead. i lost about 5. but the company was awesome. everyone opened up this weekend and just nothing but cr@p talk... i loved seeing Jimmy standing in line for the fish fillet when he didnt catch any fish!! :banana: :banana: thanks GD for another good weekend and the extra fish.. good company with Ositto and VIC and CAppo. we really need to do this again.

BakoBassin
11-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I refuse to even open this thread until there are pics...oh, wait :x

ironshrimp
11-12-2007, 03:15 PM
great (and manifesto-like) report....my bad that I didn't make it..GD-I wanted to call you and give you a heads up at least, but I don't have your # ..wife was sick (Past 3 days) and up all night with her until 4:00...which is fine by me...because she means the WORLD to me....However, I don't blame you for being sore...s'all good, I'll fish in the corner by myself...but some day I wanna have a really cool No Bannanas Avatar too.... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Seriously though: Good on 'ya for creating a strong relationship with the owners and crew of the spitfire...those guys work their ayzes off and I'm sure you took care of them well...

Everyone else: Keep it up y'all...I get inspired and fired up each time I read your reports, and I'll get out there soon enough...

Pics Pics Pics....I want pics..... :secret:

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 04:32 PM
great (and manifesto-like) report....my bad that I didn't make it..GD-I wanted to call you and give you a heads up at least, but I don't have your # ..wife was sick (Past 3 days) and up all night with her until 4:00...which is fine by me...because she means the WORLD to me....However, I don't blame you for being sore...s'all good, I'll fish in the corner by myself...but some day I wanna have a really cool No Bannanas Avatar too.... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Seriously though: Good on 'ya for creating a strong relationship with the owners and crew of the spitfire...those guys work their ayzes off and I'm sure you took care of them well...

Everyone else: Keep it up y'all...I get inspired and fired up each time I read your reports, and I'll get out there soon enough...

Pics Pics Pics....I want pics..... :secret:

lol...ok, ok....thats a legit excuse...I hope your wife feels better bro......

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 04:35 PM
first off.. i didnt "steal" anyones double cheeseburger. what had happened was derrick saw how hungry i was and noticed i kept looking at the grill.. so he goes.. he ya go and hands me a burger. cool... !!! so i bite into it and notice the hot cheese and thought to myself, " hey, i ordered a hamburger?!?!" i looked at is some more and thought this is some thick meat. so i walk to ghetto dad and ask him, " does this look like a double?" he tells me i got hooked up and just eat it. so i did.. 2 mins later, i hear my number being called to pick up my burger. big whoopsie on my part, so i go and pick it up. couldnt resist a free burger. i ended up giving it to ositto. as im eatting it, i see victor with a bewildered look on his face and said to me, someone took my burger.

as far as the fishing went, it was ok. it was fun seeing how fast you could hook up onto the fish cause once you feel the hit... SWING n REEL!! and hesistating on your part meant you tying on another leadhead. i lost about 5. but the company was awesome. everyone opened up this weekend and just nothing but cr@p talk... i loved seeing Jimmy standing in line for the fish fillet when he didnt catch any fish!! :banana: :banana: thanks GD for another good weekend and the extra fish.. good company with Ositto and VIC and CAppo. we really need to do this again.
lol...jimmy said the same thing to me the other day.....i cant believe that you felt compelled to write an essay regarding the cheeseburger...lmfao...anyways bro, it was way fun this last trip, i told you it would be!! you and victor do look alike, i guess...lol....

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Uhhhh...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/coldboyblue/misc/needpics.gif

No seriously, nice report!

I just checked RSF's fish count and it seems that 1 ling cod was caught. This would be a legal one and not your shorty, right? If so, did it win the JP?

And with regards to line test, don't the bigger bass get spooked by heavier line? At least, this is what I always thought. 30lb test or more? Thanks for the tip!

no, it was a guy that worked in the office who got that ling..he caught it while we were fishing the structure for the sand bass.....and structure bass are NOT line shy.....i fished 25 lb with a 40 lb fluor leader...the only reason i use the flouro is cuzz thats the only leader material i have in my tackle box..lol....peace

ironshrimp
11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
thanks Ghetto Dad...she's actually happier seeing me fishing than diving so I'll have plenty of time coming soon...

11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Worthless Thread!!! No Pics....

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Worthless Thread!!! No Pics....

youre a worthless member, never any reports.....

ironshrimp
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM
we want pics of the hamburglar :shock:

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 05:14 PM
lmfao...alan has them on his camera..ill show u the culprit!!!

Oz
11-12-2007, 06:22 PM
my count were 2 sand bass and 2 sculies. lost a few but thats fishing. the ling eluded me again.

the spitfire crew
craig: as always i have a great expierence weather its local or to the island. 8)
morgan & bobby k: thx for ya help when i needed it weather with tangles, set-up's or getting fish off the hook.
derek:awsome food as always. look foward to the next time.

alan – cool fishing with u again man. always a pleasure.

jimmy - dude whats up with the skunk??? :lol: its all good u will get em next time bro.

matt – cool meeting u bro..me, you and jimmy and whoever else will have to fish for sum WSB when the season comes around again 8)

brad – cool meeting u, ya gurl and ya homie.

vic (my shaparone) lol – what can i say...thx for the ride both days of fishing. pleasure fishing with u as always bro.

gd - sand bass master!!!!! :lol: pleasure fishing with you bro 8) and oh yea thx for donating ya 2 biggest bass :lol:

b20 - cool fishing with u again and thx for the free burger...it was good 8)

andre – cool to meet u and fish with ya.

k3v & mina - thx for letting us come to ya house and relax to some pizza, shrimp and wings 8)

cappo - its cool to meet u bro and fish with you. hope to see u on some more trips

christainmetalhead909
11-12-2007, 06:42 PM
great fishing mith ever one and meeting new people in the nbu, fishing was.... ok i guess. when im trying to help out two newbs, i really couldnt focus on the fish but i managed some fish, i landed 2 leagal sandies. 2 short one short calico, 2 short sculpin and a couple pearch, aimee caught 2 short sanies and one leagal sculpin and a leagal female sheep head. mike. caught mac. lol. oh ya aim and i caught a bunch of mac for ling bait when fishing was slow. on our last drift a drop down with a dual dropper loop and i get pick up and the fish started to swim up it was wierd then i reeled in the slack and then the fish started to swim out and then it relized it was hooked took off and snapped me off. what kind of fish swims up?

here are some pics that i took with my phone

[attachment=4:b602e]1111070818.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

[attachment=3:b602e]1111070840.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

[attachment=2:b602e]1111070926.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

[attachment=0:b602e]1111071215.jpg[/attachment:b602e]

boxl0bster
11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
damn sounds like you guys had a great time! i want some sandbass action! haha

JapanRon
11-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Hi again ghetto dad,

One fantastic report. Thank you very much. No pics .... that's ok lots of detail works !!

More Saturdays ???? The day I won't go !! Yeah .... Thanks a lot !! j/k

JapanRon

Bobbyk
11-12-2007, 07:40 PM
The bass were on the chew, too bad Lorrie(Craig's girlfriend) destoryed 1 rock for about 7 bass! haha she killed 'em. Was nice fishing with you all, until next time.
Bobby

Oz
11-12-2007, 07:45 PM
The bass were on the chew, too bad Lorrie(Craig's girlfriend) destoryed 1 rock for about 7 bass! haha she killed 'em. Was nice fishing with you all, until next time.
Bobby

lol yea i saw off hand...i was right next to her as she was catchin them and i wasnt :lol:

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
hey bobby!!! whats up mang...i think she had more than that...she was slaying...AND THANKS FOR REMINDING ME BOBBY!! Guys, Oz is SHADY!!! He went MIA for about an hour, we couldnt find him, then we found out that he was up there in the bow next to her...NOT telling any of his homies that they were biting up there...payback oz,,,,payback!!!

Bobbyk
11-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Hehe it was Kelsey, myself, and I'm not sure what the other guy's name was and they started to bite and tried to keep it on the d.l.( :secret: ) but word got out and we cleaned that rock of probably every single bass on it! We got about 20+ bass of that rock...RIP that whole family of sandbass.. :lol:

Oz
11-12-2007, 07:58 PM
hey bobby!!! whats up mang...i think she had more than that...she was slaying...AND THANKS FOR REMINDING ME BOBBY!! Guys, Oz is SHADY!!! He went MIA for about an hour, we couldnt find him, then we found out that he was up there in the bow next to her...NOT telling any of his homies that they were biting up there...payback oz,,,,payback!!!

:rofl: had to catch fish some how since u always hog the rail GD :roll: :lol:

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 08:00 PM

lmfao....its ok man......december homie....let me know asap so i can save some money.....

victor101
11-12-2007, 08:07 PM
What can I say.......? It was Great fishing with all of you yesterday! Fishing was a bit slow for me but still managed a couple sandies. At fish cleaning one of my sandies was missing and in its place was a FREAKIN' Maceral MAN! :soapbox: . No worries...i hope the guy that took it enjoys my "turd roller". i was gonna end up giving my fish away anyway.

Ghetto_Steve! -sorry if my being "laid back" disapointed you bro! i promise next time ill have a couple jokes written down for you. lol.
Osiito-...you have got to stop dropping Ish! lmao!
Brad- it was good meeting you, your gf, and your buddy mike. Good choice on the saltist 30t BTW.
ALAN- it was great to finally meet the infamous One_leg. You sure have Steve trained pretty well!
B20(HAMBURGLAR)- I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY DOUBLE DOUBLE!!! :soapbox: LOL it was good fishing with you
Cappo- Hope to fish with you again and hope to see you up here in a couple weeks. maybe we can hit up lake Mead and troll for some dead bodies. lol
Yimmy- What happen man???
Kevin Kim- thanks for having us at your house and you have a wonderful family bro. we all had a great time!

I hope to fish with all of you again soon. we have got to set something up for next month.

heres a couple pics i took......

Funjunkie74
11-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Hey guys, sorry I didn't make it...trust me it hurts me more than it did you!!
Looks like I missed (yet) another great trip. DANG!

I'll be posting up a trip for this weekend, it'll be a Saturday.
Haven't decided where yet, but if you can find in your hearts to forgive me PM me your choice.
I'm going to look for a 3/4-day that'll take us to Catalina if possible.

FJ74

b20monster
11-12-2007, 08:12 PM
for reals.. GD would not stay in his ASSIGNED number. he would squeeze in right next to you.. and when you leave to get bait, he takes your spot and doesn't budge one bit when you return. i found osiito up front and went to fish next to him when i saw the crew fish up all the bass. it was fun playing musical chairs. kinda got worried for a second when it started to sprinkle a bit.

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey guys, sorry I didn't make it...trust me it hurts me more than it did you!!
Looks like I missed (yet) another great trip. DANG!

I'll be posting up a trip for this weekend, it'll be a Saturday.
Haven't decided where yet, but if you can find in your hearts to forgive me PM me your choice.
I'm going to look for a 3/4-day that'll take us to Catalina if possible.

FJ74

yeah, its amazing that the other guys havent replied on this thread...anyways , you have fun next weekend joe..i cant make it...kevin said hes retiring for awhile...he dont want RF and bass....hes above all that now.....go to chat when you can...

ghetto dad
11-12-2007, 08:15 PM
What can I say.......? It was Great fishing with all of you yesterday! Fishing was a bit slow for me but still managed a couple sandies. At fish cleaning one of my sandies was missing and in its place was a FREAKIN' Maceral MAN! :soapbox: . No worries...i hope the guy that took it enjoys my "turd roller". i was gonna end up giving my fish away anyway.

Ghetto_Steve! -sorry if my being "laid back" disapointed you bro! i promise next time ill have a couple jokes written down for you. lol.
Osiito-...you have got to stop dropping Ish! lmao!
Brad- it was good meeting you, your gf, and your buddy mike. Good choice on the saltist 30t BTW.
ALAN- it was great to finally meet the infamous One_leg.
B20- I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY DOUBLE DOUBLE!!! :soapbox: LOL it was good fishing with you
Cappo- Hope to fish with you again and hope to see you up here in a couple weeks. maybe we can hit up lake Mead and troll for some dead bodies. lol
Yimmy- What happen man???
Kevin Kim- thanks for having us at your house and you have a wonderful family bro. we all had a great time!

I hope to fish with all of you again soon. we have got to set something up for next month.

heres a couple pics i took......

in NO WAY was i dissapointed homie!! i was more shocked than anything bro!! all the sh** we talk on chat!!! anyways, great fishing with you man!!! take it easy

Oz
11-12-2007, 08:29 PM
[quote="ghetto dad":b82c2]hey bobby!!! whats up mang...i think she had more than that...she was slaying...AND THANKS FOR REMINDING ME BOBBY!! Guys, Oz is SHADY!!! He went MIA for about an hour, we couldnt find him, then we found out that he was up there in the bow next to her...NOT telling any of his homies that they were biting up there...payback oz,,,,payback!!!

lmfao....its ok man......december homie....let me know asap so i can save some money.....[/quote:b82c2]

yea man december for sure GD...we will see whats up.

one_leg
11-12-2007, 09:24 PM
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0049.jpg
Brad, your woman is hot!!! I can't help but notice how the two of are gazing at my rod!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0057.jpg
This is the way BBFNN/NBU hang out, with their Homies. Andre, Jason, and Victor.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0052.jpg
Here we find Jackpot winner, Andre and his protege Ghetto Dad teaching the finer points of structure fishing for Sandbass to Jimmy.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0058-1.jpg
Here is the Asian contingent of our group try to figure out what the Japanese guys are saying about us.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0055-1.jpg
The Japanses didn't even see em coming. Notice how sneaky they are?

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/one_leg_photos/IMAG0059-1.jpg
I made sure not to make any obscene gestures so our thread wouldn't get deleted.

One_Leg

cappo
11-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Was great hangin with you guys again. GD's new name is sand bass slayer. He don't mess around, or stay in his spot. You're boy 'dre is a cool cat. It was cool meeting the rest of the crew. Sorry Vic about the hamburglar, next time a double cheeseburger is on me.

4g63power
11-12-2007, 10:26 PM
hey it was great fishing with you all again...nice meeting you Vic..sorry no salmon grouper for you yesterday but at least someone was nice enough to leave a mac in the sack for you haha jk..yea don't worry about my skunk guys(hey one short bass and a batray!)..it was an experience to keep myself humble.. :roll: :roll: steve...fishing god..you are unreal..ridiculous..sand bass fishing guru..you inspire us..what is it??is it the diet coke you have every 5 mins? you left me speechless..you are to fishing what michael jordan was to basketball....

hakaveli
11-12-2007, 10:30 PM
ALL HAIL GHETTO DAD KING OF BASSPOLIS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ghetto dad
11-13-2007, 06:46 AM
for reals.. GD would not stay in his ASSIGNED number. he would squeeze in right next to you.. and when you leave to get bait, he takes your spot and doesn't budge one bit when you return. i found osiito up front and went to fish next to him when i saw the crew fish up all the bass. it was fun playing musical chairs. kinda got worried for a second when it started to sprinkle a bit.

lmfao....when you fish structure fish, you dont stay in your assigned number...lol...youre just mad cuzz when i did squeeze in right next to you, id slay a bass while you watched..lol...it was fun...and guys, thanks for the compliments.. :oops: but please STOP!! thats way too much pressure on me for our trips...i feel like i HAVE to produce!!! Dont worry, you will witness a day of me getting the skunk...im due, i have had too many good trips!!

BakoBassin
11-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Haha, robble robble.

ThemBastards
11-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Wow Alan is gangster the reverse shocker :shock:

mchipncharge
11-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the awesome trip and comprehensive novel of a report Steve, it was a pleasure learning from Ronnie Kovach (you) at the winter sand bassmaster classic. My friends and I thank you for letting me take a few of your fish as I cannot yet compare my subpar fishing skill level to your unworldly talents. It was a pleasure fishing with the crew again, good peoples and good times. Saturday trips yessssssss

ghetto dad
11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the awesome trip and comprehensive novel of a report Steve, it was a pleasure learning from Ronnie Kovach (you) at the winter sand bassmaster classic. My friends and I thank you for letting me take a few of your fish as I cannot yet compare my subpar fishing skill level to your unworldly talents. It was a pleasure fishing with the crew again, good peoples and good times. Saturday trips yessssssss

dude...come on...lmfao......i am assuming this is matt??? great fishing with you man...like i said, dont take jimmys advice, and youll be ok!! :D

one_leg
11-13-2007, 01:16 PM
I ain't able to open the door to the VIP lobby Ghetto Dad? Whassup?

O_L

ghetto dad
11-13-2007, 01:22 PM
I ain't able to open the door to the VIP lobby Ghetto Dad? Whassup?

O_L

FUNNY HUH???

LA Smoker
11-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Sorry guys, I got a ticket on the way over there that morning and didnt feel like fishing after that. :(

one_leg
11-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Sorry guys, I got a ticket on the way over there that morning and didnt feel like fishing after that. :(

Less than an ounce, huh? LMAO....j/k

Missed you Bob. It was a fun trip even without all you old timers along.

Sorry to hear that you got busted. .

O_L

ghetto dad
11-13-2007, 06:21 PM
w e ....nice excuse...

Troutman65
11-13-2007, 08:15 PM
I just finnished reading all 4 pages of replys. Nice going to all of you BBFNN /NBU crew.

GD, Great report bro. Really pro. I will make one of these trips one of these days.

Thanks for the good read everyone.

Troutman65

one_leg
11-21-2007, 11:45 AM
I just finnished reading all 4 pages of replys. Nice going to all of you BBFNN /NBU crew.

GD, Great report bro. Really pro. I will make one of these trips one of these days.

Thanks for the good read everyone.

Troutman65

You might want to put some new line on that Torium of yours Patrick.

O_L