PDA

View Full Version : Finally installed my Fish Finder, Matrix67/GPS

Z-TUNAKILLER
11-11-2007, 11:50 AM
HEY NOW, well finally got my Sh-t together and all the components, so I installed my Matrix67/GPS, ended up removing 1 box so I could mount this thing, hopefully i made the right choice, this was the only way I could think of to keep the FF removable and self contained. I still have to mount the Quad-beam trans. to the TM for now and I'm looking into a waterproof pin connector, so it will be easier setting up. Hopefully hit the goon next week to see if its all good .

Z

FISH ON !

Ronira
11-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Sweet looking install Z, wondered what the hekk happened to you. Next time I get skunked I'll drop a line in your living room lol

tacklejunkie
11-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Looks good Z, let us know how it works out :wink:

Z-TUNAKILLER
11-11-2007, 02:33 PM
hey Ron, winds and fires keeping me from fishing, hope next week calms down so i can get my ...... FISH ON !

i will tj, been looking over the manual and this F--king thing has to many bells & whistles, I'll have to get my friend to go throw it with me, I'm FF illiterate . :roll:

Damn, no GPS fix in my living room so i can't mark all the hot spots. :lol:

Z

FISH ON !

Socal Bassman
11-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Looking good Z. Yeah, I'm still messing with my finder to see what it can and can't do. Plus, I think I must've read the manual four times already. :lol:

Z-TUNAKILLER
11-11-2007, 04:25 PM
hey SoCal, i hear you i'm on reading it 2x and going throw the screens..... WTF ? :bang:

hey, what happen at Pyramid ?

Z

FISH ON !

Socal Bassman
11-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Dude, Pyramid was unreal. I definitely got a taste of the ugly side of that lake yesterday. We spent the whole day battling the wind. No matter what part of the lake we went to, it seemed the wind was always against us. It just kept shifting directions the whole day. Yesterday was the only time I blanked in a tournament this year. I couldn't even buy a bite. All was not lost though, at least I got the skunk off my back by catching striper on a jerkbait.

Z-TUNAKILLER
11-11-2007, 05:25 PM
YEAH.... THE F--KING WINDS ARE BAD.

my toons been sleeping in the garage for 3 weeks, hopefully next week will be good.

Sorry you didn't get any bass, a few friends of mine fished the rocks yesterday and ended up with 21 striper, no bass.

Z

FISH ON !