PDA

View Full Version : EL-PORTO

fishshep
11-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Went to "EL-PORTO" and arrived about 5:30 to see the barricades blocking the entrance. :? The sign on the right said, "Parking open at 6:15," so waited on the side till the guy might open the barricade, :?: but about 5:45am. all these surfer cars start linning.up bumper to bumper in the st. in front of the barricade. :shock: :explode: :bang: I was thinking, MAN! what is this? a rat race at the beach ? :!: Well I come to find out that you can get in at 6:15am. but you don't have to start to put your Quarters in untill 9:00am. ALLRIGHT!! :banana: Park ,go to a good spot with 3/4 oz. slider 6lb. izorline and frozen sand crabs from Pt.Dume to catch two 10in. croakers within 15min. of each other, then the line gets fouled on the reel? :| re-rig to 2oz. Pyramid with frozen mussel I found a few weeks ago on "Topaz" jetty.Catch a 5in.bsp. throw him back,cast out again and feel a tap and the line I noticed seemed to be moving to the right a little more faster than the current from before, so I thought it was micro salad, so started to reel in and pulled up a short hali. Took some pics. of everything on a one time use camera, have three pics. left to take untill developement and will have my son try to post later.Oh Yeah, it is a dollar an hour to park there so bring plenty of quarters if you go! GOD BLESS!!

victor101
11-02-2007, 04:49 PM
a dollar an hour?? :soapbox: Thanks for the report. wheres "EL PORTO" anyway.

chilibeast
11-02-2007, 05:31 PM
a dollar an hour?? :soapbox: Thanks for the report. wheres "EL PORTO" anyway.

The north end of Manhattan Beach

victor101
11-02-2007, 08:21 PM
oh i guess that explains the dollar an hour....