PDA

View Full Version : Aquarius 4/29

victor101
04-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Met up with Osiito today at the malibu pier for some fishing aboard the Aquarius. the boat went out about 30 mins late because of people not being ready with fishing licenses. we finally headed out toward point dume. Fishing was ok. nothing really exciting. i cought a couple dabs, a sculpin, and a couple other rockfish. Osiito cought a whitefish, some dabs, some other rockfish. we met another FNN member there. sorry man forgot your name lol. he cought a nice jackpot worthy sheephead, but didnt get into the pot. the jackpot still went to an fnn member. Osiitos whitefish took it. got back to the pier at about 6:00. it was a decent day of fishing today on the aquarius.

aspastic
04-29-2007, 10:50 PM
:thumb: cool man. i went out 4/28 on the aquarius and caught a few but i was burnt after fishing in the deep water. after reeling up 8-12 oz sinkers from 50 fathoms your arm really starts to feel it. glad to hear it went well for you.

bryanisfishing
04-30-2007, 09:48 AM
for some reason.. that dude looks like me..

hey.. email me the HQ image.. to.. bryanisfishing@yahoo.com (mailto:bryanisfishing@yahoo.com)

_bryan

Fisherman57
04-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Nice work out there guys!

Thanks for the photos!

http://www.57shirts.com/team57members.html

JapanRon
04-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi Victor101,

Good job on getting out and catching a few fish! That Whitefish looks really small ................. or is it that the guy holding it is so BIG!! :lol: :lol: WTG on the JP!

JapanRon

n1ckxlam
04-30-2007, 12:48 PM
holy crap bryan that does look like you

Nick

bryanisfishing
04-30-2007, 01:32 PM
once in awhile, i like to hop on boats and surprise people with my fishing skills. HA. lol

i saw the team 57 t shirts so I had a feeling these guys were fishingnetwork.net members..

there were a lot of yahoos on the boats. A LOT OF pier fishermens on the boat.

Oz
04-30-2007, 01:43 PM
whats up vic...cool to meet u man and cool to meet u 2 bryan...sweet sheephead u caught man...well it was an overall good/average day on the water. a lil slow at times but thats fishing. a few missed fish also which had promise of being big. they'll be there for the next time.

lol the yahoos were those 7 people who thought they could fish right next with littlist space between u. they kepty taking ya boys spot when he go to rebait or something :lol:

lol japanron....the whitefish was 16 inches and yes i know imma big guy :lol:

till next time.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4232/jackpotwhitefishaquariute7.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6051/bryanisfishingsheepheadje2.jpg

troutdog
04-30-2007, 04:06 PM
For that very reason I cannot resist getting in on the jackpot! Wish I could have joined you guys, glad you got out there for the day.

TD

bryanisfishing
04-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Thanks Oslito for the pictures. Like I mentioned on the boat, I lost all of my fishing photos from the past 4-5 years!!! :cry: Looks like it's time to make new ones. Well this is my first boat trip in almost 1.5 years!!! Yikes, it has been awhile. :shock:

Yes, those guys kept stealing my spot. You should have regulated, they were in your spot as well. :angry:

If I had join the jackpot, it would have swelled to a WHOPPING $40?? :roll: plus, I would have given it all to the CREW in return for free fish cleaning..

_bryan

Oz
05-01-2007, 12:01 AM
yea that sucks u lost the last 4 or 5 years of picz of what u caught...u can always take more like the one u have now :D

yea 1.5 years is quite awhile to not fish...i know i couldnt do that.

i swear i would turn for a sec and they had dropped there lines already...they were quite annoying but got them away in the end. only tangled up with them once. i couldnt believe they only had like 1 to 2 ounce weights :lol:

i know u shoulda joined for that free fish cleaning :lol: i planned on giving it to brian for sure and the other deckie that wasnt there that day if he was.

victor101
05-04-2007, 07:21 PM
hey whats up guys. it was good meeting both of you. i just got back from my first work week in vegas. bryan, ill email that pic for you bro. those pier fishermen kept getting their 1 ounce weights tangled with my line. as much as i wanted to cut their line it reminded me of when i first started going on cattle boats and brought my 1oz sinkers and wondered why all i cought was mackeral...lol.

JapanRon
05-04-2007, 07:38 PM
Hi osiito,

One thing ok, two things I can take it ..... but when it starts to become a circus ...... I get close to loosn' it! You guys showed a lot of restraint.

Gotta have fun in spite of the yahoos!

Yea .... every year I catch the same size fish but when I look at pictures they seem to have shrunk a little more! Whatever!

good contribution,

JapanRon