PDA

View Full Version : Outcast 900 Pontoon w/ Launching Gear REDUCED TO $450!!!!!

mlyons310
10-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Outcast 900 pontoon with Launching Gear (review of Launching) http://www.tackletour.com/reviewlaunchinggear.htmlfor sale. Asking $500. Pontoon purchased at Bob Marriot's in Fullerton for $1200 new. Launching Gear cost $150 but will include with pontoon. This pontoon is bulletproof!!! I will include anchor, 20ft' of quality anchor line, Outcast saddle bag, oars, oar locks and rights, large volume handpump and patch kit. Condition is like new as it has only been used a few times. I primarily use my Outcast Prowler tube. This is my Dad who is obviously a big boy and it worked great for him all day on beautiful lake Mamie.

Pontoon Details:
The 9' pontoons of the PAC 900 have a larger load capacity, better tracking and stability than smaller pontoon boats. The 1300 denier, 24-ounce PVC coated polyester base fabric is used in combination with urethane bladders and Leafield valves for the ultimate in performance and durability. The 4-piece frame requires the use of no tools for simple, quick and easy assembly. This boat is small enough to be used on lakes and ponds but large enough to be used on moderate rivers and for lightweight overnight trips.

BOAT SPECS
Inflated Size: 54" x 9'
Weight: 60 lbs.
Frame: 4-pc Aluminum
Air Cell Type: 14 mil. Urethane
Load Capacity: 400 lbs.
Seams: Thermal Welded Warranty: 10 Year

Fabric Denier
1100 PVC
1100 PVC

PAC Series
It has been said for years that these boats are the “finest inflatable fishing crafts made”. Why??? Just look at them. Heavy-duty PVC pontoons with thermal welded seams and polyurethane air cells, lightweight aluminum breakdown frames with integrated anchor systems, large cargo decks, deluxe cargo pockets with beverage and rod holders, and best of all a ten-year no-fault warranty. These are truly the boats for the angler that demands the best.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Matt

tankdog
10-31-2007, 09:07 PM
How old is the pontoon? And what exactly would you be willing to trade for? And I was just wondering why you are selling it? Thanks,

mlyons310
10-31-2007, 11:22 PM
I have had the pontoon for about 3 years and I have only used it on about 10 occassions. I am wanting to get rid of it as I just purchased an Outcast Prowler float tube and my my girfriend uses my old Super Fat Cat. I would be willing to trade for some quality saltwater rods or reels.

Thanks,

Matt

tankdog
11-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Hi Matt, I am interested in looking at your pontoon boat. I live in Hemet, are you close to there?

Thanks,
David

mlyons310
11-03-2007, 12:01 PM
I live in Hawthorne, but I am willing to delivery it to you. That is of course if you truly serious. I Or I can meet you half way as I know Hemet is about 90 miles from me. Let me know.

Thanks for you inquiry.

johnsfishing
11-12-2007, 09:42 PM
cool 8) boat. do the oars break down?? to what size length? and how small is the frame when assembled. LengthxWidth

thanks!!!

johnsfishing

mlyons310
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
The total size when assembled is 54" x 9'

The boat can be easily taken apart into the following pieces:

2 pieces at 55"x14" ( these are the pontoons and frames that go with them)
1 piece at 17"x36" ( this is the rear cargo deck)
1 piece at 22"x20" (this is the seat portion of the frame)

There are also 2 oars which break down into 2 sections about 3 and a half feet per section.

You can also visit http://www.outcastboats.com for more information. It is the PAC900 version.
Thanks