PDA

View Full Version : WON Striper Derby anyone?

ichthus
05-11-2022, 01:42 PM
I will be headed out to Havasu this weekend with my buddy and my son and his friend. Hoping to pull on some fish. Gonna be hot but I have only missed a few of these since the late 1980's. Unfortunately , this is the first year I can remember that they are not giving away a nice boat as the main raffle prize. Should be a great time nonetheless!

drifter023
05-13-2022, 02:17 PM
I will be headed out to Havasu this weekend with my buddy and my son and his friend. Hoping to pull on some fish. Gonna be hot but I have only missed a few of these since the late 1980's. Unfortunately , this is the first year I can remember that they are not giving away a nice boat as the main raffle prize. Should be a great time nonetheless!
Here now hope not windy like last year good luck in the derby.

drifter023
05-17-2022, 08:44 PM
Was great weather this year lost more fish than we caught but did win a blind bogey Saturday. Fun time��

ichthus
05-25-2022, 09:13 AM
Congrats on the bogey! We got blanked on the prizes but another friend's daughter won a bogey fishing solo so that was cool! Fishing wasn't as good for us this year as it was last year. We weighed in around 8 lbs. and my son and friend about 21 lbs. great time as usual!

drifter023
05-17-2023, 09:34 PM
Congrats on the bogey! We got blanked on the prizes but another friend's daughter won a bogey fishing solo so that was cool! Fishing wasn't as good for us this year as it was last year. We weighed in around 8 lbs. and my son and friend about 21 lbs. great time as usual!
Did you go this year? We went had a good time caught some fish didn’t win anything but was fun and good weather.

ichthus
05-18-2023, 12:21 PM
Didn't make it this year. My buddy weighed in about 30 pounds and won some sunglasses. Caught them trolling. Hope to make it next year!

drifter023
05-18-2023, 08:32 PM
Didn't make it this year. My buddy weighed in about 30 pounds and won some sunglasses. Caught them trolling. Hope to make it next year!
We weighted in about the same didn’t win anything this year but was fun.