PDA

View Full Version : Trout Trout Trout

pastorsheldon
02-26-2022, 09:47 AM
In all the years I have fished Silverwood I have caught a total one ONE trout. Well I changed that a few days ago. I went with a friend and the strategy was to just troll rapalas. We did and caught our limits in three hours. Now Silverwood is no longer Skunkwood :)

drifter023
02-26-2022, 08:20 PM
Sweet! ya every now and then we get them and not where most catch them. Glad you had a good trout day and thanks for the report...

chatmar
02-27-2022, 09:10 PM
In all the years I have fished Silverwood I have caught a total one ONE trout. Well I changed that a few days ago. I went with a friend and the strategy was to just troll rapalas. We did and caught our limits in three hours. Now Silverwood is no longer Skunkwood :)

Good for you Sir! You were due. Keep posting we appreciate your reports.

RC

Jig-Guy
02-28-2022, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the report and picture. Glad your 2 did so good, no skunk! Over the years I have had super success with the small Rapalas and it is fun trolling them.
jig-guy/Bill

Red Lion
03-07-2022, 03:59 PM

I'd say that was a great day in so-cal for trout fishing!