PDA

View Full Version : Rod Runner "Express" Fishing Rod Carrier - Unboxed!

Scuba Chris
02-24-2022, 09:54 AM
Just Got The Rod Runner "Express" 3 Rod Tube Carrier by Rod-Runner!

Years ago i received my first Rod Runner Rod Carrier, the 5-tube carrier dubbed The Rod Carrier Pro. It was the white edition. It's either the white or grey carriers in 3 or 5 carrier tube configurations. I used it for years & loved it! Months ago it was stolen along with other gear from my beach wagon by 3 homeless as i saw them running away with them towards their camp.

The other week i finally broke down & contacted Rod-Runner. They were kind enough to give me a discount code and sent me my requested replacement, a grey 3-tube "Express" model. That night my "saved searchers" on eBay finally located a lightly used white 5-tube "Pro" model for less then $20 so i went ahead & purchased that as well. Well this week i unboxed my near new replacement 5-white tube "Pro" Rod Runner in mint condition. Yesterday i unboxed my new grey 3-tubed "Express" model.

Now that the boat is almost up it's great to have these rod carriers. Made from treated ABS materials that resist uv rays to salt water. Not pvc though it looks like it. I actually forgot how i put my original together so i made this video as it came to me while i was unboxing it. I would like to thank the great people at Rod-Runner for sending me this unit. I may not be sponsored by them but their understanding & extras sent makes me feel that i am.

https://youtu.be/DUh3_eQW_B4