PDA

View Full Version : Dear CULT leaders

tacklejunkie
07-08-2021, 03:33 AM
Hide all your children since darkshadow stoops that low.
time to leave your vaccine cult to the insane cultists.
you don’t deserve my reports anyway. :LOL:

trump won even though I didn’t vote for him. You are using a scamdemic to hold power. We all see it.
you people are living a lie and a cult. Have fun with that. Don’t want anything to do with any of you.
Very very sick individuals.

Panshot
07-08-2021, 11:48 AM
Hey Trolljunkie, if you spent as much time paying attention to your lithium dosage as you did our opinions....well, you wouldn't really care about our opinions.

Natural Lefty
07-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Trump won? Is that the new Republican math? Like, only votes by people who live at least a mile from the nearest neighbor, count, while the rest of our votes get thrown away?

CHUCKY
07-09-2021, 09:06 PM
Hide all your children since darkshadow stoops that low.
time to leave your vaccine cult to the insane cultists.
you don’t deserve my reports anyway. :LOL:

trump won even though I didn’t vote for him. You are using a scamdemic to hold power. We all see it.
you people are living a lie and a cult. Have fun with that. Don’t want anything to do with any of you.
Very very sick individuals.

Settle down. Man I just cauught up. I hope dark shadow was wishing your dog well. If not I hope that will be corrected. Sounds like It got blown out of proportion. Keep your reports coming. I like all you guys. No hate. Right or left. Don’t care. Let’s find common ground. Seems like most have it here.

DarkShadow
07-09-2021, 09:56 PM
I hope dark shadow was wishing your dog well.

I was just making sure his doggy was up to date on his shots!

Don't want him getting rabies and $h!t.

Next thing you know, he's saying I'm in a cult cuz I want his dog to not get heart worm and fleas.