PDA

View Full Version : Lake Arrowhead Crappie

srsnow
08-16-2020, 04:33 PM
My son and I have been trying to catch some crappie for the last 2 years with no luck. July 4th weekend we went up to Arrowhead and weren't even trying for crappie when we ended up catching several on a scrounger head fishing off the dock of the place we stayed. Was a really pleasant surprise, and after seeing the lake I really wish we could take the boat up loos like a really fun lake to be able to cover water on. Now we just need to find some of the larger version at Perris.

crappiemike
08-16-2020, 08:02 PM
Nice job getting the kids
In the game!!
Fall is just around the
Corner!

CM

feednfish
08-31-2020, 06:44 AM
My son and I have been trying to catch some crappie for the last 2 years with no luck. July 4th weekend we went up to Arrowhead and weren't even trying for crappie when we ended up catching several on a scrounger head fishing off the dock of the place we stayed. Was a really pleasant surprise, and after seeing the lake I really wish we could take the boat up loos like a really fun lake to be able to cover water on. Now we just need to find some of the larger version at Perris.

Great job. Once they fill lake Isabella back up with water ( they have been repairing the dam for the past few years) the crappie bite up there it good.

castle
09-10-2020, 06:06 AM

Green Valley lake has alot of crappie in it. They are tiny though.