PDA

View Full Version : Down goes Silverwood

seal
03-27-2020, 07:25 AM
Silverwood lake is now closed to all vehicles. They closed it prior to the predicted warmer temps I’m pretty sure because they knew the party crowds would show up since there is nothing else to do. Fishing I’d bet is set to break wide open soon too.

drifter023
03-27-2020, 07:12 PM
Got Quads with rod holders will go in the back way.:Secret:

Ultralight
03-28-2020, 01:32 PM
Got Quads with rod holders will go in the back way.:Secret:

If we don't drive in but just walk (or are bicycles allowed?) in, is that allowed?

Thanks.

etucker1959
03-28-2020, 02:06 PM
If we don't drive in but just walk (or are bicycles allowed?) in, is that allowed?

Thanks.

I'm just interpreting their website when it said, "Lake Silverwood is closed to vehicle traffic and the parking lots are closed!" So you might be ok with that, but let others with more knowledge answer the question!

seal
03-29-2020, 01:00 PM
Bike in ok but parking only in the pull outs on the highway. Other spots including the road to Miller have road closed signs.

carpanglerdude
03-30-2020, 10:35 AM
Bike in ok but parking only in the pull outs on the highway. Other spots including the road to Miller have road closed signs.

Only way I've ever done it :)

fishing_freak
03-30-2020, 03:50 PM
just make sure yall dont leave anything valuable in your car before you hike in

BassinPLS
04-24-2020, 03:10 PM
Silverwood lake is now closed to all vehicles. They closed it prior to the predicted warmer temps I’m pretty sure because they knew the party crowds would show up since there is nothing else to do. Fishing I’d bet is set to break wide open soon too.

Roger to "Fishing I’d bet is set to break wide open soon too", I am going crazy! Think of all of the bass up looking for love right now!

Durdy Daug
05-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Perris is a better option right now, unless you want to try your hand at Skinner, Catfish are biting Plastics!