PDA

View Full Version : Feb 15 20

Dinger
02-16-2020, 07:31 AM
The bite happened for me in the afternoon around 1pm. Near the inlet on the southwest side near the tree line. 3 bass at 3.50, 3.20 and 3.0 lbs...On a drop shot with a 6 inch "Orange crusher" roboworm..late start but over all satisfied.. no skunk!.. Fish look healthy..can't wait to see what happens in a couple weeks!

BassinPLS
02-16-2020, 01:39 PM
Dinger,

If you were on the Southwest side you were by the outlet tower, not the inlet. The inlet is through a pipe on the North shore next to sail cove....where the trench is located. Oh, by the way, Thank s for your report. So few people post anymore. I haven't fished the Orange Crush worm there; but maybe once or twice and didn't do any good on it. I ways go to the MM or Green Pumpkin at Perris.

Fnguyen5992
02-17-2020, 06:50 AM
Nice report thank you

Dinger
02-17-2020, 09:21 PM
dinger,

if you were on the southwest side you were by the outlet tower, not the inlet. The inlet is through a pipe on the north shore next to sail cove....where the trench is located. Oh, by the way, thank s for your report. So few people post anymore. I haven't fished the orange crush worm there; but maybe once or twice and didn't do any good on it. I ways go to the mm or green pumpkin at perris.
thanks for the inlet ..outlet info

Dinger
02-17-2020, 09:25 PM
Another angler told me he caught on a Yamamoto Fat Ika... which I had luck with last year... I tossed it with no luck this time.

BassinPLS
02-22-2020, 10:38 AM
I can't resist throwing a 5" green pumpkin black or red flake SENKO at Perris or a thin SENKO same color. My personal best came out of Perris on a thin SENKO, green pumpkin/ black flake wacky wormed or a 1/16 oz weight in deeper water near the tires. I was talking to a buddy on my cell phone who was fishing on the north-side of the island. 'Thought I was hung up on the bottom until the bottom started jerking back! I told my buddies that it was caught only after using my extreme fishing skills!!! LMAO.

Dinger
02-25-2020, 02:35 PM
Most likely gonna go hit up the lake again on Saturday ...Leap day the Feb 29th... Update to follow...