PDA

View Full Version : Silverwood Lake bite

WARRIORMIKE
06-13-2019, 08:54 AM
Went out for the bonanza. Was a blast. Below is the link on the footage we got from the trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWMZsx320M

Hope you all enjoy

CHUCKY
06-14-2019, 07:37 PM
Went out for the bonanza. Was a blast. Below is the link on the footage we got from the trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSWMZsx320M

Hope you all enjoy

C&R one today thanks for the video.

etucker1959
06-15-2019, 04:54 AM
C&R one today thanks for the video.

You didn't get my memo earlier? I posted wide open trout fishing on Friday of last week. Me and my buddy Phil went back Monday to Cleghorn and C&R 35 together by 10 am. (we kept any injured fish)

CHUCKY
06-15-2019, 08:27 AM
You didn't get my memo earlier? I posted wide open trout fishing on Friday of last week. Me and my buddy Phil went back Monday to Cleghorn and C&R 35 together by 10 am. (we kept any injured fish)

Yes I read your memo. But when we showed up yesterday there was 30 people on the dock elbow to elbow. So we fished towards the creek.

Mister.Twister
06-15-2019, 03:00 PM
Hey Mike. I was planning on getting skiff at Newport on Monday. Think We'll hit siverwood instead! Thanks

etucker1959
06-15-2019, 03:48 PM
Yes I read your memo. But when we showed up yesterday there was 30 people on the dock elbow to elbow. So we fished towards the creek.

We actually went again (3 times) and we never fished the dock. We always fished the Beach to the right in front of the old line depository. Which turned out to be a very good spot for us!

CHUCKY
06-15-2019, 06:01 PM
We actually went again (3 times) and we never fished the dock. We always fished the Beach to the right in front of the old line depository. Which turned out to be a very good spot for us!

The beach was crowded also. We got there late. I do have to say that the trout they stocked were pretty nice fish. I was going after bass also with no luck there.

etucker1959
06-16-2019, 02:11 PM
The beach was crowded also. We got there late. I do have to say that the trout they stocked were pretty nice fish. I was going after bass also with no luck there.

Speaking of Bass, a kid on Monday got an #8 LMB on the same Beach right by the Life Guard station to the right!