PDA

View Full Version : Who's Been Eating My Bait?

Scuba Chris
05-30-2019, 09:37 AM
Only Bell Ringers Today In Murky Lagoon:(

Today i'm using my Water Wolf1.1 Underwater Camera. I was able to get the mold fitted lead pedestal at 3.5oz for shore casting for it but can't find the adapter anywhere in the market that allows me to slip it on the unit. So i just taped it on. Ta-dah!

I'm getting more familiar using different underwater cameras matching-up how a fish strikes or how the strike indicator bells ring. Getting more accurate on what species of fish & the sizes. On one scene a small O'io Bonefish was the culprit and was hanging onto the bait coming in. It was under a pound so the strike wasn't very strong but the green torpedo body was a dead give away.

I made a "screen grab" of a large rare Golden Trevally passing by. It was on a 10min clip with an equally hard to catch Barred Jack. I couldn't "convert" the format of that 1 segment. Unfortunately. I got 4hrs of footage on my 32gb card in 10min segments. It took me all night till morning for converting mov. files, then watching 4hrs looking for background fish. That area is a lagoon & the water is a murky green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vm1-8Mb3U

crappiemike
05-31-2019, 05:42 PM
your getting all into it!! cool footage for sure,,,,

cm

Scuba Chris
06-02-2019, 12:44 AM
Thanks! It's cool to view what's going on at the end of your line:)