PDA

View Full Version : Perris Jan 7

bass413
01-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Water was 53 degrees to start, warmed to 56 in the east end by the time I quit. Threw swimbaits all day and finally got a small fish to take a 6” swimmie. 1st fish of the year in the books!!

eah
01-08-2019, 08:29 AM
I appreciate the report

MillsapBoyz
01-10-2019, 08:26 PM
It's definitely tough out there. We managed to scratch two out on Saturday. There is a nice article in Bass Times about the transformation of Lake Perris.

Yogis fishing partner
01-17-2019, 07:24 PM
It's definitely tough out there. We managed to scratch two out on Saturday. There is a nice article in Bass Times about the transformation of Lake Perris.

I read the same article. It's about time that a lake in our neck of the woods gets shown some respect. It went as far as to mention what used to be a record lake for spotted bass as it was once upon a time!!!!!.

Y.F.P.

DarkShadow
01-18-2019, 03:15 PM
It went as far as to mention what used to be a record lake for spotted bass as it was once upon a time!!!!!.

Wish we had an agency to manage all of our fisheries.

HuskerRod
01-27-2019, 04:39 PM
Wish we had an agency to manage all of our fisheries.

We do Shadow....the bucket brigaders, poachers, snaggers, and live trout chuckers keep the numbers in balance and the bucket biologists introduce new species for us to target....lol...hehehehe...hahahahaha...is that a good one or what, shadow?????

Yogis fishing partner
02-01-2019, 01:22 PM
We do Shadow....the bucket brigaders, poachers, snaggers, and live trout chuckers keep the numbers in balance and the bucket biologists introduce new species for us to target....lol...hehehehe...hahahahaha...is that a good one or what, shadow?????

You sure have that right!!!!!!

YFP