PDA

View Full Version : Victory At Sea

pastorsheldon
01-06-2019, 08:19 AM
Headed out on New Years Eve day to try and get some last minute rock cod fishing in before the year ended. Not a bad ride out to the west end but as soon as we got there it was Victory At Sea. A swell of about six foot and wind blowing probably 10 knots and better. We did drop some lines and got a few before I couldn't hold down my breakfast. Headed around to the front side but nothing. Ended up by the Oil rigs for a few sand dabs. A tough day of fishing, but it was fishing :)

TUNAVIC
01-06-2019, 09:41 AM
Been there done that,when that happens the best part of the trip is coming into the harbor,glad you got home safe!

Cya Tuna Vic

Theos
01-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Headed out on New Years Eve day to try and get some last minute rock cod fishing in before the year ended. Not a bad ride out to the west end but as soon as we got there it was Victory At Sea. A swell of about six foot and wind blowing probably 10 knots and better. We did drop some lines and got a few before I couldn't hold down my breakfast. Headed around to the front side but nothing. Ended up by the Oil rigs for a few sand dabs. A tough day of fishing, but it was fishing :)

I fed the fish just reading your repot.