PDA

View Full Version : My friends first peacock bass

bowler
10-28-2018, 03:05 PM
Re:cast member Jon got a chance to go to Florida last week and he got himself a nice little peacock bass on a spinner bait. He will have a video of his trip soon so stay turned. Plus follow him on Instagram his name is in the picture

TUNAVIC
10-29-2018, 10:03 AM
Nice those are cool fish,thier selling them now in a lot of pet stores,gonna see them soon in our lakes,I wonder if they can survive our mild winters? And no I’m not suggesting releasing them in our lakes,but I think it’s gonna be unavoidable.

Cya Tuna Vic

Bwood
10-29-2018, 02:28 PM
Nice those are cool fish,thier selling them now in a lot of pet stores,gonna see them soon in our lakes,I wonder if they can survive our mild winters? And no I’m not suggesting releasing them in our lakes,but I think it’s gonna be unavoidable.

Cya Tuna Vic

I dont think they are very cold tolerant and cant survive even in North Florida, so I was told last time I was down there. Same with Oscars, from my source, but I have caught those locally in So Cal, so who knows.

bowler
10-30-2018, 03:13 PM
I dont think they are very cold tolerant and cant survive even in North Florida, so I was told last time I was down there. Same with Oscars, from my source, but I have caught those locally in So Cal, so who knows.

What I read they don't like water under 65 degrees