PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Reports????

darknight63
10-19-2018, 05:26 PM
Looks like I posted the last report, going to Diamond next week.....Has anyone been there, or did they finally drain the lake dry? Looks like the board is dead? I always try to post my report when I go, Unfortunately that is less and less with my work.....Guess all the info is top secret now, Only person who i have gotten anything from is Matt when i get a chance to stop by Last Chance....Oh well.

Brent
10-20-2018, 08:41 AM
Looks like I posted the last report, going to Diamond next week.....Has anyone been there, or did they finally drain the lake dry? Looks like the board is dead? I always try to post my report when I go, Unfortunately that is less and less with my work.....Guess all the info is top secret now, Only person who i have gotten anything from is Matt when i get a chance to stop by Last Chance....Oh well.

I posted last time I went there early September. Been tough there unless you're in the know so to speak.
It should start to take off at all of the lakes with the cooling weather.
I think the locals that catch fish there probably aren't on this board.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

Fnguyen5992
10-21-2018, 07:01 AM

I have gone to dvl,perris, and skinner since the fall transition. With the abundance of bait running around I can tell you fishing has been fun.

darknight63
10-24-2018, 06:38 PM
So my friend and I got a chance to get back to Diamond today, and for the first time in a long time we got skunked.....UGH....This has always been a tough lake, and not getting there much does not help, Time on the water is a BIG factor at Diamond Valley, I admire the guides who do businesses there, must put in a lot, I think I might finally need to book one to get more dialed in on that lake again, I used to rent a boat there 2 to 3 times a month years ago, at that time I did pretty well there....Time to learn some new things....

eah
10-25-2018, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the update. Wish I could get out and report the results.

Ultralight
11-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the update. Wish I could get out and report the results.

Hi Darknight63, hope you don't mind a quick question as OP. Visiting DVL's site, there's an 'Fishing Opens' this wed 11/7. That is a bit confusing - apparently people have been fishing there all this time so what is that 'open' about? Is it open for a particular species?

Thanks!

shiromaguro88
11-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Hi Darknight63, hope you don't mind a quick question as OP. Visiting DVL's site, there's an 'Fishing Opens' this wed 11/7. That is a bit confusing - apparently people have been fishing there all this time so what is that 'open' about? Is it open for a particular species?

Thanks!

Yes first stocking of the year for trout. They will be stocking 3500lb of Mt Lassen trout.

Ultralight
11-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Thanks. U going?