PDA

View Full Version : Bbl 1sep18

GdHkSet1
09-02-2018, 07:58 PM
Couldn't pass up on a offer from our friends to kick back up in Sugar Loaf off Maple, super nice cabin. We rented a pontoon, and got into some cats off the northside on crawlers, and that was about it, we saw some topwater action going off there too. Headed in at noon, water the lowest I ever seen it -pea soup watercraft wake boarders everywhere. But we all had fun on the rental and made a memory. Stopped in at the Old German Deli got the #4 with potato salad and a pilsner to top off the afternoon.

bstolton
09-04-2018, 06:53 AM
I haven`t booked my timeshare 2 years in a row now because of the low water, I hope mother nature comes thru with some major rain this year, I miss trolling for trout up there.

GdHkSet1
09-05-2018, 08:37 PM
I haven`t booked my timeshare 2 years in a row now because of the low water, I hope mother nature comes thru with some major rain this year, I miss trolling for trout up there.
Me too, the last time I launched was last July from the North ramp. I would have taken my boat last week but we just stayed over one night and I did not call the Marina to check on water levels. Headed to Crowley 12Oct always look forward to Fall fishin. Good luck.

bowler
09-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Couldn't pass up on a offer from our friends to kick back up in Sugar Loaf off Maple, super nice cabin. We rented a pontoon, and got into some cats off the northside on crawlers, and that was about it, we saw some topwater action going off there too. Headed in at noon, water the lowest I ever seen it -pea soup watercraft wake boarders everywhere. But we all had fun on the rental and made a memory. Stopped in at the Old German Deli got the #4 with potato salad and a pilsner to top off the afternoon.

My parents used to have a cabin off of walbash. Yeah the lake is as low as it was when we first got the cabin in 89

bstolton
09-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Water level at Crowley is good, just got back from fly fishing the upper owens. Good luck and tight lines.