PDA

View Full Version : Salty Steve's First Float

Ornery Bob
07-28-2018, 12:52 AM
It's not unusual for one of my YouTube viewers to contact me and ask if they can tube with me their first time and I'm always happy to go if I can! To be honest, it's always just moral support because tubing is easy. After all, it really is just fishing from a lounge chair.

The only real advice that isn't necessarily obvious... always hold on to your tube when sitting down. If you don't, it may just pop out from under you and you'll end up sitting down into the water. Learned that one the hard way :Big Grin:

Other than that, fishing is fishing. If you're looking to tube the salt here in So Cal, hit me up! I'm getting to be an old man and sometimes life and health issues keep me out of the water, but if I can make it, I will!

https://youtu.be/KdKnJJIHQm4

TUNAVIC
07-28-2018, 08:37 AM
Nice going Bob,always nice when someone is willing to share experience and info,and you do it humbly,which is also cool.
Take care Brother!

Cya Tuna Vic

WARRIORMIKE
07-31-2018, 10:34 AM
great job !!!!

Alakai
08-02-2018, 08:14 AM
Really looking forward to getting better, gathering my confidence and hitting the water with you someday. Been watching you for months Bob, thank you for all the help in getting me setup!