PDA

View Full Version : Free Water Skeeter Kickboat - Needs TLC

the bui
07-25-2018, 09:46 PM
**Delivered to new owner**

Free to first taker

So this has been my trusty fishing vessel for many years. I would have bought another to replace it but they sadly are no longer in business. This has been everywhere from SD Bay to Barrett. It is an oarless and very portable boat. Bladders are still good but one of the bladder valves need a new seal, it leaks slowly because there is no rubber seal anymore on the top cap, I usually get 4.5 hours out of it before pumping it up more. Also, its got a hernia (LOL), still floats but someone savvy with patches or sewing can fix it up.

Valve: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002XZ75XU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Located in Monrovia, CA.

TUNAVIC
07-28-2018, 08:48 AM
Very generous,hope someone puts it to good use!
Cya Tuna Vic

Marky805
07-28-2018, 12:31 PM
Free to first taker

So this has been my trusty fishing vessel for many years. I would have bought another to replace it but they sadly are no longer in business. This has been everywhere from SD Bay to Barrett. It is an oarless and very portable boat. Bladders are still good but one of the bladder valves need a new seal, it leaks slowly because there is no rubber seal anymore, I usually get 4.5 hours out of it before pumping it up more. Also, its got a hernia (LOL), still floats but someone savvy with patches or sewing can fix it up.

I might be a good candidate to take this off your hands. What city are you in? Im in Santa Clarita.

the bui
07-29-2018, 09:16 AM
I might be a good candidate to take this off your hands. What city are you in? Im in Santa Clarita.

I am planning to fish castaic next weekend, TBD on when I’ll wrap up but it’ll likely be 3pm or later. PM me you phone number and we can coordinate meeting up.