PDA

View Full Version : Fyi

bowler
05-30-2018, 02:39 PM
This Friday they are going to blue stone silverwood.

drifter023
05-30-2018, 08:39 PM
Did you fish there today?

bowler
05-30-2018, 09:56 PM
Did you fish there today?

No but I saw them post about it on Facebook.

drifter023
06-02-2018, 08:19 AM
No but I saw them post about it on Facebook.
bowler, Thanks for the reply.

seal
06-02-2018, 11:00 AM
They are blue stoning earlier it seems due to supposed illness that was reported last year in the news at other lakes. I am really surprised they did it since I really did not believe it to be that bad, well at least compared to years past I still can't believe I would wet wade that crap.

The carp were rolling weird last night, not really there normal splashing just rolling, was wondering if they weren't liking that blue stone treatment. I fished for a couple minutes before it dawned on me about the blue stone. I'll give it a couple days. Last week on the backside I saw plenty of fish Wednesday evening but only managed one, maybe I do need a guide, lol.

khanhqpham
06-04-2018, 03:01 PM
They are blue stoning earlier it seems due to supposed illness that was reported last year in the news at other lakes. I am really surprised they did it since I really did not believe it to be that bad, well at least compared to years past I still can't believe I would wet wade that crap.

The carp were rolling weird last night, not really there normal splashing just rolling, was wondering if they weren't liking that blue stone treatment. I fished for a couple minutes before it dawned on me about the blue stone. I'll give it a couple days. Last week on the backside I saw plenty of fish Wednesday evening but only managed one, maybe I do need a guide, lol.

We were still catching LMB the Day after the blue stoning... Didn’t change the bite .....

seal
06-05-2018, 08:57 AM
We were still catching LMB the Day after the blue stoning... Didn’t change the bite .....

The way my success has been lately I was just looking for an excuse.