PDA

View Full Version : Perris on 4-11-2018

darknight63
04-12-2018, 09:33 PM
First time to Lake Perris in over a year. Wow what a difference, love all the new areas at the back side of the Island. Rented a boat and spent 4 hours out there. Landed 4, lost 2, nice day, was there
to try out my new portable fishfinder a HOOKČ 5 with SplitShot Transducer and us maps and 2 new baitcasting set ups, all in all a good day, Well one issue getting down and back up
from the rental boatdock is a killer....Caught 2 on dropshot, one on a jig, and on trolling the dam...The 2 lost on drop shot in the brush, and there is a ton of brush now.....

fishmounter
04-13-2018, 02:41 PM
darknight63. Nice report. That Lowrance unit is portable? Did you get any big Bluegills?

darknight63
04-13-2018, 11:37 PM
No I got the unit and the portable unit holder they sell, it has the battery, charger and the hook up to the unit and it holds the unit perfectly, had a old hummingbird portable, but this new one is sweet with the Downscan image, maps/gps and normal sonar, I saw some bluegill, and when I left I saw a couple of bigger ones that a guy had caught at the dock.