PDA

View Full Version : Foggy day at LB Breakwall for a few bites (Edit)

troutsniffer
04-03-2018, 09:39 PM
3/31/18

Grinding it out solo at the LB Breakwall for a few Calicos in the thick fog! Was looking for a 50+ fish kinda day and made what I could out
of it (slack conditions to no cond's most of the morning). Started getting a few bites here and there once the winds/current picked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi8YUoDYoy4

TUNAVIC
04-04-2018, 08:09 AM
Looked like it turned out well for the grind,I know your pain,fished the wall a couple of weeks ago,got there while it was still dark in the a.m,right away we were bit wide open.
We put about 6 fatties on the skiff to 4lbs,the current was down hill and I thought “its on”. Well not for long,current switched and started going uphill and the rest of the day was a struggle,we ended up with 35 fish for 3 guys,Calicos,sandbass,and a couple of big sculpin,cool video thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Brent
04-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Looked like it turned out well for the grind,I know your pain,fished the wall a couple of weeks ago,got there while it was still dark in the a.m,right away we were bit wide open.
We put about 6 fatties on the skiff to 4lbs,the current was down hill and I thought “its on”. Well not for long,current switched and started going uphill and the rest of the day was a struggle,we ended up with 35 fish for 3 guys,Calicos,sandbass,and a couple of big sculpin,cool video thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

I wanna fish with you Vic
35 fish I'd be doing back flips

briseno09
04-09-2018, 03:48 PM
I wanna fish with you Vic
35 fish I'd be doing back flips

add me to the list that wants to fish with vic lol