PDA

View Full Version : The pudd!

Gteam
03-20-2018, 11:31 AM
Thought I was fishing for a bass on a bed and stuck a nice crappie 50926
And here is a video of nice bass I stuck this past weekend !

https://youtu.be/VzNBC639TOE

TUNAVIC
03-21-2018, 09:26 AM
Man your killin em at the Pudd like the old days,wtg bro,very nice to see,I fished Legg Lake for no love yesterday.

Cya Tuna Vic

Gteam
03-21-2018, 10:27 AM
Aha i don’t know if I would say that but thanks ! I just have a lot of time on my hands until fire season starts back up again

TUNAVIC
03-22-2018, 08:23 AM
Aha i don’t know if I would say that but thanks ! I just have a lot of time on my hands until fire season starts back up again

The only reason I say that is,quite awhile back that lake produced unbelievably well,Bass,crappie,trout in season,we even caught quite a few large cats,I’m talking when they even rented skIffs there,then things kinda changed,I’m pleased to see your reports which seem to indicate that maybe it’s rebounding,hope so!
Cya Tuna Vic

JustJames
03-22-2018, 02:02 PM
Nice bass, nice video congrats.

Dbbassman
03-26-2018, 02:57 PM
the spawn started along time ago these fish will be late spawners nice 3lb male

antsn37
03-26-2018, 04:08 PM
nice job! might be there this Friday. Its my childhood lake, and I just wanta believe that it will make a comeback!

dday07
03-27-2018, 09:16 AM
nice job! might be there this Friday. Its my childhood lake, and I just wanta believe that it will make a comeback!

Depends on what you mean by comeback? If you mean bass, maybe the numbers might come back..But if you mean also size those days are gone...No trout,poaching and a few other factors,The days of the Double D.'s are done

Dbbassman
03-27-2018, 07:17 PM
Depends on what you mean by comeback? If you mean bass, maybe the numbers might come back..But if you mean also size those days are gone...No trout,poaching and a few other factors,The days of the Double D.'s are done
naw you just got to know where to catch them

The_underdog
03-28-2018, 12:43 AM
big ones still in there. my biggest out of there is 12. i saw a 7-8lber in the same spot where you caught this one in the video. i got it to look at my bait but couldn't get it to hit. good luck!

Gteam
03-28-2018, 06:20 AM
big ones still in there. my biggest out of there is 12. i saw a 7-8lber in the same spot where you caught this one in the video. i got it to look at my bait but couldn't get it to hit. good luck!

Went a couple days ago and caught a stud female, super long 23 inches and a girth of 19.25.
I didn’t have a scale but I punched in the numbers online in some bass estimator and it said it was a 9.
Definitely a tank aha got my heart pumping fast!.

It’s on my YouTube channel if you guys want to check it out

Vision246
03-29-2018, 09:20 PM
You are a big time pro , I haven’t seen anyone catch fish like that at pudd in a while. I’ve only caught carp and catfish by luck with pizza dough. I might head there soon... any tips ?

Dbbassman
03-31-2018, 10:07 AM
I find the muddhole a easy lake to fish if your fishing with the right bait pizza dough all you'll catch is carp and cats