PDA

View Full Version : Runcl frog lures version II

lawrence996
12-21-2017, 10:27 PM
I’m almost a fan of Runcl frog lures. Check out the Runcl topwater frog lures version II.
Doesn’t snag, rip, or sink. But its just heavy enough to cast a country mile! I love the action and has a great hookup ratio didn’t need to bend out hooks by myself. Using braid and walking it correctly will probably add to your odds. The latter would be more important. Not quite a Spro, but also not quite as expensive.
My favorite one is the one with green pumpkin rubber skirts. These are going to be my go to set up for next fishing season from now on.5056750568

mstr fish
12-23-2017, 10:53 PM
I’m almost a fan of Runcl frog lures. Check out the Runcl topwater frog lures version II.
Doesn’t snag, rip, or sink. But its just heavy enough to cast a country mile! I love the action and has a great hookup ratio didn’t need to bend out hooks by myself. Using braid and walking it correctly will probably add to your odds. The latter would be more important. Not quite a Spro, but also not quite as expensive.
My favorite one is the one with green pumpkin rubber skirts. These are going to be my go to set up for next fishing season from now on.5056750568

Never used a frog but thought of trying this spring. Usually throw braid or 20lb flouro when I flip, punch mats or buzz bait. Like throwing the buzz cause it doesn’t snag. Thanks for sharing

dennis84
12-27-2017, 06:25 PM
Man those look great. Where's the store located?

Piss on Myspace
12-27-2017, 06:54 PM
Man those look great. Where's the store located?

Yeah they do, there available on amazon. id say get em and let us know how they do. If you don't like them, call amazon and they'll probably let you keep them and refund your money lol. Gotta love amazon, they take care of their members.

dennis84
01-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Haha. Sounds great. Plan to get some.:LOL: