PDA

View Full Version : Epic day at Irvine day after the derby

bowler
12-04-2017, 12:08 PM
https://youtu.be/CrNxa97QN9M
Limits by 10am

Fourtogo
12-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Bowler could maybe add in your header , the actual year the video was shot .

BALLERONBUDGET
12-05-2017, 07:39 AM
nice video, but that looks like floating vomit on the surface!!!! pretty sure it doesn't help the survivor rate of the fish after being dumped in..... or that I would want to eat the fish after it touches that stuff
after unhooking.

DarkShadow
12-05-2017, 09:07 AM
Looks like you could've caught a limit of Gatorade bottles before 6:30.

bowler
12-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Bowler could maybe add in your header , the actual year the video was shot .

I will let him know to put it in there.

bowler
12-05-2017, 02:01 PM
nice video, but that looks like floating vomit on the surface!!!! pretty sure it doesn't help the survivor rate of the fish after being dumped in..... or that I would want to eat the fish after it touches that stuff
after unhooking.

Haha I know rainbow vomit.

georatm2011
12-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Haha I know rainbow vomit.

The water was very clear the day of the derby, this was a result of all of the fishermen from the day before. Had a great time at that derby btw! Cool video

bowler
12-09-2017, 10:37 AM
The water was very clear the day of the derby, this was a result of all of the fishermen from the day before. Had a great time at that derby btw! Cool video

Thanks we decided to go the day after because last year we didn't get anything the day of the derby. While we were there one of the guys from angler chronicles had a massive stroke

muskyman
12-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Tiny had the stroke. He is in induced coma. He really needs some prayers. I guess we all should fish each day like it could be your last.

JAG107
12-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Thanks for posting the video. Nice to know there's somewhere around where trout can be caught. The trash along the shore is just sad though. I don't think I'll ever have a day on the water, locally, sierra or otherwise where I don't find angler related trash everywhere in sight. That was a good one that you guys released about halfway into the vid. Nice work!

TUNAVIC
12-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Can you really call them fishermen when they do that to a lake? Obviously not everyone there contributed to that,but man that’s pretty bad!
Cya Tuna Vic