PDA

View Full Version : REGULATING..... in the LBC

Roy
10-31-2017, 09:38 PM
::: play/ play/ read :::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1aznpM_V58

Kaskade & Adam K feat. Sunsun - Raining (Extended Mix) [HD]

Went fishing last Wednesday in the LBC, only one keeper.....

1 lobster
25 sting rays
8 sculpins
18 mackerals
1 sea star
4 mini crabs and
1 pesky sea lion,..... (we had to tire his ***, to lose him, thanks to the 120hp merc and opposing currents)

launched from Davis harbor
$12 entrance fee, 24/7 launch ramp, free water to rinse your boat (just bring a waterhose, cause we didn't know)

we stayed close to the entrance, just getting a feel for the new used boat and motor my brother bought on offer up.

we forgot our bait, so we used an led attracting light to catch one mackerel and then cut him up to catch more. The light worked good.

Sea life.....was active, the little ones took a peak, curiosity took interest, and behind that....upper levels of the food chain where opportunistic....,little did they know, "WE" were the real threat!!!! and then they where in the bag.

Since we didn't want to venture out to deep/far out, we destine our fortunes, we had bad luck with the target species .... lobsters. My theory, must of been a sandy bottom with no structure for the lobsters to hide. Only one that we caught and kept, near the bays sea wall................but what ever, new boat, new bay, ...its fishing! not catching!

It was fun starting with no bait till finally having more than enough plus we got to fish from Long Beach for the 1st time ever. Can't wait till we do this again.

FISHING THE SOUTHERN WASTE LINES OF LBC...... recon....in the memory of our minds...........mapped. .........sandy here....

BUT BENEATH US.............LIFE IS ...............tingling and squirming.....no surprise........... to be "ALIVE".....and share our EARTH..........together.

RocFish
11-23-2017, 05:13 AM
cool...been wanting to take the tin can out there.....are there rules as to where i can drop hoop nets...

TUNAVIC
11-23-2017, 10:23 AM
Nice going guys,be careful out there,it can get sketchy in the dark!

Cya Tuna Vic