PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic Nancy Pelosi at center of Lib Idiots fighting over DACA

Libslapper
09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Typical Democrats can't even avoid infighting amongst themselves as quivering liberal mouth breather Nanci Pelosi's gathering is overrun by rude, screaming, undocumented DACA supporters. Not even Anderson Cooper and CNN can spin this one enough to avoid embarrassment. Even misguided liberals seem to now realize that career California Democrats aren't acting in their best interests. Baaaahahahaha...

Your thoughts?

etucker1959
09-18-2017, 09:52 PM
Typical Democrats can't even avoid infighting amongst themselves as quivering liberal mouth breather Nanci Pelosi's gathering is overrun by rude, screaming, undocumented DACA supporters. Not even Anderson Cooper and CNN can spin this one enough to avoid embarrassment. Even misguided liberals seem to now realize that career California Democrats aren't acting in their best interests. Baaaahahahaha...

Your thoughts?

People do you really want to respond to this guy??? (He looks like a professional troll) Do we really want another Hook around here??? I myself will no longer be responding to anything this guy writes. At least Steelhead and Chucky have been around awhile and do fish??? This guy is just looking for trouble!!! Hence his name, Lib-Slapper (Liberal ***** Slapper for the slow people)

Libslapper
09-19-2017, 07:44 AM
People do you really want to respond to this guy??? (He looks like a professional troll) Do we really want another Hook around here??? I myself will no longer be responding to anything this guy writes. At least Steelhead and Chucky have been around awhile and do fish??? This guy is just looking for trouble!!! Hence his name, Lib-Slapper (Liberal ***** Slapper for the slow people)

I am no troll...It is a real story. Similar to the ones I seem to see posted here by liberal biased media posters on this site. Do you not care to respond? Or will you ignorantly sweep this under the rug like the liberal media does to most stories that reveal their ignorance? Just wondering. Oh, and I fish quite a bit. I just joined the site. Am I required to post fishing reports before I join the opinionated threads?

HubbySlappa
09-19-2017, 11:26 AM
I am no troll...It is a real story. Similar to the ones I seem to see posted here by liberal biased media posters on this site. Do you not care to respond? Or will you ignorantly sweep this under the rug like the liberal media does to most stories that reveal their ignorance? Just wondering. Oh, and I fish quite a bit. I just joined the site. Am I required to post fishing reports before I join the opinionated threads?

You and Pelosi share something in common. To quote her protestors, "You're a liar!"

Libslapper
09-19-2017, 11:32 AM
You and Pelosi share something in common. To quote her protestors, "You're a liar!"

At least you're right about Pelosi. She is a liar

etucker1959
09-19-2017, 11:53 AM

I'm going to break my own rule 1 time and respond to you. (Just so you get an education about posting) I called you a Troll or more specifically a Russian Troll. Why did I do that??? Because you are brand new to this site and You Yourself said, "I'm just here for the fishing." Yet you come out pistols blazing like you are the Cisco Kid being pinned down at the fort in the GD section!!! (musical group War reference) So in a best case scenario, "you are a liar!!!" In a worst case scenario,"you are a troll!!" Either case you started off with "ZERO" credibility!!! Plus a very attractive women who seems to know you that is also posting, is not helping your case!!!! You should have started off posting some fish reports and make a few friends first. Then start posting in the GD section, I'm sure Steelhead would love a little help fighting off Dr. Evel and the Frawl, your mortal political enemy's as you put it!!

Viejo
09-19-2017, 12:56 PM
"I am no troll...It is a real story. Similar to the ones I seem to see posted here by liberal biased media posters on this site. Do you not care to respond? Or will you ignorantly sweep this under the rug like the liberal media does to most stories that reveal their ignorance? Just wondering. Oh, and I fish quite a bit. I just joined the site. Am I required to post fishing reports before I join the opinionated threads?"

Brent
09-19-2017, 03:02 PM

Your thoughts?

I almost spit out my beer laughing when I saw that. I thought to myself......they put this gathering together about as well as their campaign last year. Not a Pelosi fan at all, but even with her dimwitted actions at times, I'd still take her over our current president. I don't believe there's a worse person for the job. He's just not stable and that's scary in these times. I would say I'd take anybody else in the administration, but then I thought, wait a minute, that could be Pence, Ryan, McConnel and all the sudden ole train wreck Don isn't looking so bad.

DarkShadow
09-19-2017, 03:36 PM
Who are you????? A guy named Libslober posted a thread as a new member. But you Viejo are an old member with over 900 posts. Yet you are responding as him!!!! Got more then 1 profile and got confused who you are posting under????? Good night Sir!!! Who ever you are!!!

Tucky,

I think Viejo is an esteemed member who is making fun of the Lipslapper and not 'responding as him,' but simply quoting Lipslapper and giving his two cents.

You may have OD'ed on the geritol today. Relax.

etucker1959
09-19-2017, 04:24 PM
Tucky,

I think Viejo is an esteemed member who is making fun of the Lipslapper and not 'responding as him,' but simply quoting Lipslapper and giving his two cents.

You may have OD'ed on the geritol today. Relax.

Ok if I was wrong, (which it looks like I am) my apologies go out to Viejo. I guess I had one of those Billy Jack moments. I just went "BERSERK!!!" lol But there has been a lot of strange things going around here in the last few days!!!! lol

I think I need to go fishing!!! Catfish at La Mirada Regional park this weekend. (Kids derby) Look for my report!!

Natural Lefty
09-19-2017, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I think Lipsmacker is a troll, and so is/was Dockrat.

DarkShadow
09-19-2017, 09:29 PM
Yeah, I think Lipsmacker is a troll, and so is/was Dockrat.

Dockrat has always been....Dockrat. At least he's remained consistent.

LipSmacker?

Something tells me that we'll see a new screename soon.

Natural Lefty
09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
Dockrat's behavior back when he was posting a lot on General Discussion was that of a troll IMO. It fit the definition of a troll, of saying things just to anger people (mainly progressives) and start conflicts. I do not think he was paid to do that. I just think he has the personality of a troll, as some people do online.

etucker1959
09-19-2017, 11:45 PM
Dockrat's behavior back when he was posting a lot on General Discussion was that of a troll IMO. It fit the definition of a troll, of saying things just to anger people (mainly progressives) and start conflicts. I do not think he was paid to do that. I just think he has the personality of a troll, as some people do online.

That's funny about your opinion of DocRat. I thought he couldn't argue his way out of a wet paper bag. (So in being such a weak debater, I thought he was totally harmless) He's on this other fishing website on Facebook that I read. He spends all his time congratulating T/O about what a great Striper fishermen he is and not causing anyone any trouble.

seal
09-20-2017, 10:28 AM
Trolls are only trolls when they aren't posting opinions that you agree with. Nothing more disturbing about his thread than many that are posted by the left.

From the middle I see all of you as trolls.

Natural Lefty
09-20-2017, 10:35 AM
Totally untrue, Seal. I call very few people trolls and I recommend that you do the same.

A troll is a person who goes online, typically anonymously, to create havoc and dissent among people. A troll may be paid or unpaid. Some people just enjoy anonymously making other people suffer. The only people on this site that I would consider trolls are Libslapper, Dockrat, and formerly, Stormcrow.

Too many people lash out with troll accusations against anyone they don't agree with, which is itself an objectionable behavior. The term "troll" is meant to be reserved for certain kinds of behavior, not people who express opinions for the purpose of discussion and are honest about it.

Dockrat didn't have much but insults to rely on, Etucker, but when he had lots of people backing him up, it didn't seem harmless. It degraded the atmosphere of this site in my opinion. This was years ago, though.

Lady Quagga
09-20-2017, 10:37 AM
Trolls are only trolls when they aren't posting opinions that you agree with. Nothing more disturbing about his thread than many that are posted by the left.

From the middle I see all of you as trolls.

seal, stop posting. the internet will survive without you

as will (whichever female close to you) will do

and yes seal, I like you

etucker1959
09-20-2017, 02:28 PM
Totally untrue, Seal. I call very few people trolls and I recommend that you do the same.

A troll is a person who goes online, typically anonymously, to create havoc and dissent among people. A troll may be paid or unpaid. Some people just enjoy anonymously making other people suffer. The only people on this site that I would consider trolls are Libslapper, Dockrat, and formerly, Stormcrow.

Too many people lash out with troll accusations against anyone they don't agree with, which is itself an objectionable behavior. The term "troll" is meant to be reserved for certain kinds of behavior, not people who express opinions for the purpose of discussion and are honest about it.

Dockrat didn't have much but insults to rely on, Etucker, but when he had lots of people backing him up, it didn't seem harmless. It degraded the atmosphere of this site in my opinion. This was years ago, though.

It's a funny note that I didn't even know or cared about the GD section the first couple of years I was on this website. In joining the GD discussions it got my pimping hand strong. Which I need when writing Fish reports, which is my first love on here!!! I dare anyone who try's to crap on any of them, check out what happened to the last guy who did. He's now trying to sell his xxxxxx trips on a Salt Water fishing Forum on Facebook!!! lol

commiechew
09-24-2017, 08:58 PM
Is there a way to delete my membership/email from this forum?

etucker1959
09-25-2017, 06:00 AM
Is there a way to delete my membership/email from this forum?

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience on this website. As a fishermen on this website who looks to help individuals improve their fishing experience and make some new friends along the way. I am wondering what part of this website you found distasteful? I do acknowledge there is a Doctor Jekle and Mr. Hyde to this website. Doctor Jekle is the fishing part and Mr. Hyde is the GD discussion.

I am a big participator in both sections. However, I would like to think other's including myself who are big participators in the GD section do not instigate problems in the fishing sections. If we actually do that, it is totally "WRONG" and should be pointed out. If someone else other then the Big 7 (big GD participators) throws out some political comment in a fishing thread. A response at that point should be fair game. Otherwise you would have sniping (political thoughts) all the time in fishing threads. Political thoughts should always be confined to the GD section!!!

It's up to you, if you want to give some constructive criticism on your way out of town. I myself are interested in what you have to say!

Natural Lefty
09-25-2017, 10:38 AM
How to quit this forum is actually a good question. I don't intend to quit it, but I looked around to try to answer Commiechew's question, and I cannot find a way to do that.

etucker1959
09-25-2017, 01:29 PM
How to quit this forum is actually a good question. I don't intend to quit it, but I looked around to try to answer Commiechew's question, and I cannot find a way to do that.

I am curious about a couple of recent members saying their quitting this forum obviously in disgust. So the obvious question is, "what do you find so disgusting???" In the old day's it was pretty easy to tell "why" they quit. Typical scenario was someone would post up a great fish report and the Haters would come out. Haters come in all different flavors. (we are not here to discuss the different kind of haters) But the OP always had the same line, "that's the last fish report I will ever post on FNN again!!!" Recently that hasn't been the case, so I'm now wondering what is the complaint???

Natural Lefty
09-25-2017, 01:43 PM
People quit sites or groups for all kinds of reasons. What you mentioned is most common, but sometimes, a person doesn't even have a good reason. I have gotten used to it on my Facebook group. What puzzles me is people in the group who friend me, then quit the group with insufficient cause in my opinion, but still are friends with me. I recently asked one of them if he would like to come back, since he is one of my longest term friends online, and I never really knew why he quit in the first place, so I reinstated him and he is commenting again and seems to like the group. It's almost as though he had never been gone. LOL

etucker1959
09-25-2017, 02:46 PM
People quit sites or groups for all kinds of reasons. What you mentioned is most common, but sometimes, a person doesn't even have a good reason. I have gotten used to it on my Facebook group. What puzzles me is people in the group who friend me, then quit the group with insufficient cause in my opinion, but still are friends with me. I recently asked one of them if he would like to come back, since he is one of my longest term friends online, and I never really knew why he quit in the first place, so I reinstated him and he is commenting again and seems to like the group. It's almost as though he had never been gone. LOL

I know people quit for different reason. It's the vocal ones that has me puzzled.:EyePop::EyePop: If they just faded away and stopped posting that's understandable. It's the ones who announce to the world that they are leaving this site. Without an obvious reason why!!:Rolls Eyes::Crying:

Natural Lefty
09-25-2017, 06:03 PM
It puzzles me too when they don't give an adequate reason. If a person makes a public scene of leaving, he or she better give a good explanation.

etucker1959
10-07-2017, 09:04 AM

Well we haven't heard anything from Libslapper in a few weeks, so we can all assume he must be on vacation. (I hope he's fishing, so he can write us a report) Or it could be something else????? His brief participation in the GD section, reminds me of a couple of movie scenes from one of the best Western's made in the last 30 years. I'm talking about the Clint Eastwood movie "Unforgiven."

In the movie the Sheriff "Little Bill" played by Gene Hackman, in one scene was describing a gun fight between English Bob and a notorious Gunfighter. With all the shooting going on they weren't hitting very much. Little Bill told the writer, "regardless of how good of a shot you are," when people start shooting back at you, it just rattles some folks!!!

In another scene the body of Ned, portrayed by Morgan Freeman. Was put on display in front of the Saloon with a sign, "this is what happens to would be Assassins."

Let's just hope Libslapper after he's done vacationing, is willing to take another crack at the notorious Gunfighter's that live in the GD section!!! lol lol lol