PDA

View Full Version : rush creek late post

simijab
09-18-2017, 09:14 AM
caught this beauty on rush like 3 weeks ago. we decided to stop at the sierra mountains on the way back from Idaho after the eclipse since we didn't do to well fishing up there and boy am I glad we did. 23" 6.5 lbs one of the biggest rainbows I've ever caught50330

simijab
09-18-2017, 09:17 AM
actually made it into the latest WON magazine. One of the editors saw the picture on a Facebook group im in and decided to use it

etucker1959
09-18-2017, 10:15 AM
actually made it into the latest WON magazine. One of the editors saw the picture on a Facebook group im in and decided to use it

Nice fish!!!

RiverWalker
09-18-2017, 02:51 PM
Great catch! Back in the days, Rush used to be one of my favorite creeks in the ES. Fish in this class were fairly common back then throughout the entire season. Now I only see the big browns coming through during the late fall and some nice Cutties coming through in the spring. It's still a beautiful place to spend the day though! Great job!

caught this beauty on rush like 3 weeks ago. we decided to stop at the sierra mountains on the way back from Idaho after the eclipse since we didn't do to well fishing up there and boy am I glad we did. 23" 6.5 lbs one of the biggest rainbows I've ever caught50330