PDA

View Full Version : Nice Day at Skinner

mstr fish
09-16-2017, 11:00 PM
A co-worker and I hit Skinner earlier this week. The lake was pretty much quite with only a few boats on the water. We fished all day and caught several fish deep drop shoting on robos and senkos. Had to fish painfully slow. We also had luck fishing various points on spinner baits and chatter baits. This lake is new to us so we spent alot of the day graphing. I did notice that boaters like the inlet.

twin22s
09-17-2017, 12:14 AM
One of my favorite lakes, the guys at the inlet are fishing for striper with anchovies. Bass fishing is great from the tullies to the ledges and points all over the lake. Sounds like you figured them out pretty good. Jerk baits work well too but if they will hit a spinnerbait why fish anything else... #JimmyHouston haha

P.A.W.
09-17-2017, 08:38 AM
Those are some purdy bass. Fish are looking healthy this year.

Brent
09-22-2017, 09:11 AM
One of my favorite lakes, the guys at the inlet are fishing for striper with anchovies. Bass fishing is great from the tullies to the ledges and points all over the lake. Sounds like you figured them out pretty good. Jerk baits work well too but if they will hit a spinnerbait why fish anything else... #JimmyHouston haha

Amen brother Jimmy!
Love getting smashed on spinnerbaits