PDA

View Full Version : Return to F'Mount

Danny300
08-06-2017, 07:22 PM
Hit Fairmount for the first time in 7 years and ended up with a dink. No signs of fishmounter. But I was entertained by the native bush dwellers threatening to kill each other. LOL

fishmounter
08-07-2017, 01:44 AM
You didn't see me? I was there, but it was late in the day. Use a 1/16 oz Bitsy Bug in green pumpkin with a 4" curly tail Roboworm Bold Bluegill trailer. Killer in the trees..

DarkShadow
08-07-2017, 09:10 AM
But I was entertained by the native bush dwellers threatening to kill each other. LOL

Now that would be a video for youtube.

WARRIORMIKE
08-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Hit Fairmount for the first time in 7 years and ended up with a dink. No signs of fishmounter. But I was entertained by the native bush dwellers threatening to kill each other. LOL

Are you still hanging around the rose garden with Moto? LMAO!!

Glad your back Danny ......

Danny300
08-08-2017, 11:36 PM
You didn't see me? I was there, but it was late in the day. Use a 1/16 oz Bitsy Bug in green pumpkin with a 4" curly tail Roboworm Bold Bluegill trailer. Killer in the trees..

I was there at sunrise. I've always done way better at night there, but I won't go out there at night without another pair of eyes lol Water looks a lot cleaner than than it had in the past. I was busting up when I saw the guy who always tosses the spinnerbait worked his way by. I don't think I've ever been there in a morning without seeing him tossing that spinnerbait.

Kind of sucks that a lot of the little ponds I used to fish have all dried up.

Danny300
08-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Are you still hanging around the rose garden with Moto? LMAO!!

Glad your back Danny ......

Moto is the mayor of the rose garden. That guy is up work in San Fran. working on a run for Governor. Not back for long I'm out of here Thursday.

Danny300
08-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Now that would be a video for youtube.

I had looked at the video camera before I left. And, didn't take it. I was kicking myself when the guy in the pj's was going crazy

smokinflies
12-27-2017, 07:17 PM
What's up bro. Still talk to Moto?