PDA

View Full Version : dvl sunday report-

trollmiester
04-10-2017, 09:38 AM
arrived at 7 went to farmers boy for bacon and eggs.lauched at 740 and baited dowm with mackrael. got a double hookup.brought in a nice one around 8 pounds.the other rod took a half of spool off line. felt like a small underwater motorcycle.twenty five minutes i got him up to color.One swing of the net he was in the boat.Hauled to the office and weighed her in.thirty one pounds plus all black channel cat. i released her and she sped off. the office took a lot of pictures said they would put it in in western outdoors.left at one and on to the freeway.thanx for reading

Marley
04-10-2017, 12:22 PM
arrived at 7 went to farmers boy for bacon and eggs.lauched at 740 and baited dowm with mackrael. got a double hookup.brought in a nice one around 8 pounds.the other rod took a half of spool off line. felt like a small underwater motorcycle.twenty five minutes i got him up to color.One swing of the net he was in the boat.Hauled to the office and weighed her in.thirty one pounds plus all black channel cat. i released her and she sped off. the office took a lot of pictures said they would put it in in western outdoors.left at one and on to the freeway.thanx for reading

Great to see you in the reports, Trolly. You must speak fluent catfish-ese. That is one nice channel cat, can't wait to see the pictures!

bassmeister
04-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Nice fish papa. Can't wait to see the pics. What is the lake record now for Channel cats. This one has got to be close.

Indo-angler
04-10-2017, 01:00 PM
:Applause:
way to go Trollie!

XFACTOR
04-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Nice kitty - Hey It's Byron from Craig's Auto - remember me?
Have you done much Bass fishing at DVL?
I now live in Wildomar and am getting ready to start hitting DVL every weekend - I'm 26 miles from the gate.
Boat still has Casitas cable on it so inspection should be easy.
Really miss Casitas

DarkShadow
04-11-2017, 03:57 PM

Have a question.....

Were those bacon and eggs scrambled or over easy?

muskyman
04-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Farmers Brothers breakfast burritos................ahhhhhh the memories

Nipple Twister
04-12-2017, 09:44 AM
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO TROLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Thumbs Up:

:Fishing Catch:

trollmiester
04-13-2017, 10:21 AM
Great to see you in the reports, Trolly. You must speak fluent catfish-ese. That is one nice channel cat, can't wait to see the pictures!

thanx marley good to here from u

trollmiester
04-13-2017, 10:22 AM
Have a question.....

Were those bacon and eggs scrambled or over easy?

they were over easy with soudough toast and marmalade with one coffe no refill thank you

trollmiester
04-13-2017, 10:23 AM
Nice kitty - Hey It's Byron from Craig's Auto - remember me?
Have you done much Bass fishing at DVL?
I now live in Wildomar and am getting ready to start hitting DVL every weekend - I'm 26 miles from the gate.
Boat still has Casitas cable on it so inspection should be easy.
Really miss Casitas
been a while i liked it when i use to deliver parts to u good hearing from u

trollmiester
04-13-2017, 10:24 AM
:Applause:
way to go Trollie!

thanx good hearing from u too

bones
05-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Nice to see your still ticking Chris....... Nice report and kudos on the release of that TOAD. You even woke up Dave aka Muskyman...LOL
Just wondering....How are Bob and Terry doing these days?