PDA

View Full Version : Santa Margarita??

studlyfisherman
10-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Has anyone been lately? How is the bass and crappie bite? Any tips would be great! Im thinking of going out in my tube tomorrow. Thanks :)

FishermanStu
10-24-2007, 09:05 PM
ween skin, it doesnt matter how many tips you get your never gonna catch any decent amounts of fish. maybe i dinker every once in a while. and you sure as hell wont stroke as many as me on the dinkfest. and you cant coax a rod out of someones hands like me either. haha pun not intended. haha. so i dont know why you are even asking

studlyfisherman
10-28-2007, 01:44 PM
maybe if u were a dedicated and or good fisherman you would be interested in furthering your skill by learning from helpful tips. obviously you wanted to learn how t get a lady and did a good job paying attention to my masterful skills...unfortunately the same cannot be said for your fishing. BOOM!!! is all that needs to follow that statement

FishermanStu
10-28-2007, 03:42 PM
dedicated? you live in and fishing central and you have fished twice so dont give me didicated

studlyfisherman
10-28-2007, 05:55 PM
ill fight you! haha well that wouldnt be much of a fight...it would end up the same way is if we were fishing...me being vicyorious! :banana: so when are u gettin up here again so i can help u catch some more fish?

FishermanStu
10-28-2007, 09:20 PM
ha not a very good comeback on that one cause you know what i have to say is true. who knows when ill get there